• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

What login system would you like?

• Login system that requires you to login everyday back to back for several days in a row

• Login system that slowly builds up overtime but does not require back to back logins

Results are only viewable after voting.

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
In log reward i think that will never happen to this game.. i guess... if you see that into this game then the game have been few years online with the finish and polished versions... At this stage you will not see any login reward.. and for me that kind of stuff is not belog to Shooter game like this... that belogs to games Like Wow and another games like that... So NO

SomeUnregPunk

Inquisitive
Gamer
But those mechanisms work on the vast majority of players so if we are to have them then they should be ones that don't penalise you for missing a day. The rewards should be constant rather than increasing or if they do increase then they should cap out after say a week or so.
like how Wildstar does it's housing thing?
Players end up playing just to make their house thingy better looking, tearing it down and rebuilding endlessly....

The housing thing encourages you to play while not giving you an actual reward upon logging in.
So instead of saying... "Here is your doggy treat for showing up.".... you get... "Here is your doggy treat after you did some actions."

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
like how Wildstar does it's housing thing?
Players end up playing just to make their house thingy better looking, tearing it down and rebuilding endlessly....

The housing thing encourages you to play while not giving you an actual reward upon logging in.
So instead of saying... "Here is your doggy treat for showing up.".... you get... "Here is your doggy treat after you did some actions."
In Wildstar you get daily reward is not that every time you login and you get more reward..
But Insted of talking about another games just focus on this game here into the forum..
this is a shooter game and reward Your guys talking about is not belong to this game and that will not happen yet..
so is no reason to talk about that yet.. if is gonna be any reward.. that might be that you mybe will have like the SWTOR have
that you get Rest Points when you are offline and logged off in town/safe zones as many hours you are offline so when you log on exemple the rest Points you got.. are working kind of a XP buff so you get extra xp when you killing Things.. But i that will not happen into this game either.. becouse that is belong to Ordinary MMO as Wow , wildestar ,ect..

Bitle

Inquisitive
if implemented, definitely the one that doesn't punish for real life priorities (missed days are ok). I don't mind B2P and i think that is the better option at the moment, but B2P doesn't really fund future content, and future content is something i truly hope to see for a long time in this game.

B2P start
Cosmetic/expansion purchases to keep growing
that's my humble opinion anyway.

Spagex

Inquisitive
Don't quote me on this but in the game Black Desert Online they have something called attendance rewards where you have to log in for 30 days over a period of 40 days (please correct me if I'm wrong) and the more days you manage to attend the better the awards you will get. This way you don't have to be on every day to get all the rewards. Might be an interesting idea? Rewards could include currency, crafting materials, or maybe even weapons or pets!

Top Bottom