Major Glitch

Discussion in 'Site & Forum Bugs' started by Liance Strife, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Liance Strife

Liance Strife Rookie Silver Avalonian

Hi, while playing my character Liance on USA sever, I was observing a glitch after crossing a bridge over a river in Gimble Lands on my way to the Obelisk. The glitch occurred while i was running with my rifle drawn across the bridge, at the end of the bridge I froze for a second while I think transitioning to a new area whose name appeared like other areas only it was in Russian instead of English. My avatar froze in a splayed position and my movement was a glide. My avatar unfroze when I crossed back over the river. It also unfroze when I hit "Q" but then I could not fire my weapon, change weapon, run, or use /unstuck. when hitting "Q" again I was back in the splayed position. I logged out to the main menu from the area i first acquired the glitch in the hopes that would clear it. The logging screen stayed up for a very long time before I closed the program. I re entered the game like normal up to the character screen. I tried to log in with my Liance character again but it just stayed on the log in screen for a log time and I closed the program again. I have submitted a Support Ticket.

[​IMG]

Anon likes this.
  2. Agava

Agava Rookie Bronze Avalonian

I got same bug, and now i can't login to My character.
    Please help Us.

3. monkeyofmist

monkeyofmist Rookie

im also stuck from this glitch, i moved into gimble lands and froze in the same position, stuck on a rock and cannot look around or log in

4. Stratoz

Stratoz Rookie Golden Avalonian

Had this same problem for a week on US and EU server's, try every day to enter after they have unstucked my chars to Ark Suroundings.

5. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Phazon Army Leader Golden Founder

Do not enter that zone, for some strange reason it is having some issues, stay away from here until it is fixed.