1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Medical Screening Quest

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by Krimzun Bludbath, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Krimzun Bludbath

Krimzun Bludbath Rookie Bronze Founder

Hi, I'm trying to complete the Medical Screening part of the story quest chain. It says to give a urine and blood sample. I've clicked the two items in game that give corresponding text updates, but the quest isn't updating in the quest log. Is this quest currently broken?

2. Vesta

Vesta 3D modeller Staff Member

Hi!
    This quest has 3 interactions.
    You should :
    1. Give a urine sample
    2. Give a blood sample
    3. To take an apparatus scanning

You have done only 2 goals from 3.)

Just remember, that Journal information can help you in such questions ;)

3. Krimzun Bludbath

Krimzun Bludbath Rookie Bronze Founder

Thanks for the response I guess I figured it was implied that I had done your step 3. Undergo Biometric Scanning. After you get to the area and talk to the NPC by the Apparatus this is the first step. So that's already done the 3 steps are all on a listing and its checked off green. I've used both the pee cup and injector to draw the blood. I get the corresponding messages one in Russian for the pee Cup and one in English for the automatic lancet. Also I can't read the quest text on the Medical Screening Quest because like a lot of others its still in Russian. Of all the quest I've done I'm lvl 6 now btw.. about 50% of them show in Russian even though the English language is clicked. Here is what I have noticed when changing the language type. If its selected as Russian everything appears as Russian. If selected as English Quest names and Rewards are in English, but 50% or more of the time the quest text the part that gives you those little hints is in Russian.

Also just a bit of back ground on myself I'm a long time gamer one of the older guys 8), been around doing this since the very beginning. First MMO played was Everquest and I've played every US/EU released Mmo since then and a good portion of the Asian ones. I've also been a long time FPS player at times very competitive playing with other pro's in Call of Duty. I'd say I'm a ex hardcore gamer been in a few big notable guilds along the way and have been involved in game testing for 15+ years. I had the opportunity to help actually be part of the content design process in Vanilla WoW and Vanguard.

So far I've had one night of play in your game and I'm pleasantly surprised at what you guys have accomplished. The Sci-Fi genre is completely under served in this market with all the high fantasy clones. I have a few other quest that aren't working, but from my reading here I'm sure you guys know about them and assume with the big patch that's coming a lot of the starter area issues will be addressed.
    --- Aug 14, 2016 ---
    Pics as requested in game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]