1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Need help: Is there a way to change controller keystrokes

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by Live2Explore, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Live2Explore

Live2Explore Rookie Founder

Hey hey.

So I bought a mouse+keyboard emulator so I could play the game with a controller. Got all the keys setup and it works very very nice except for one thing. For some reason before I even setup the controller one key was set to use [Spacebar] and so even If i assign it a different key it makes my character jump.

So i'm assuming the game has a line somewhere [something like space=controller key 1] that I could delete? If so could a dev or someone help me out?

2. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

Im not sure: but you can try to reset Your Controller keys. so you make all emty then you fill it up.
    i dont know what Controller you use but it does not matter but you can try that..
    on this game is not able to change the keys by Our self yet. but i think that will be later but i might be very long time.
    and by the way why you was buying that Emulator when you cun just download simular program for free.. from this page
    DS4Windows by Jays2Kings I dont have try it on this game but is working good on GTA V .. so
    But for me i like better keyboard and mouse spesial on this kind of game.
    but tell me what emulator program mybe i can help you better if that did not work for what is said about reset all and test the program i told you also.. Remember Save Your SETTINGS

3. Live2Explore

Live2Explore Rookie Founder

Eh I use Xpadder. Its extremely powerful and easy to use. For 10$ I dont mind supporting the guy who made it.

And I found the file deep in the folders of PG and found the line that had [controller gamepad - jump spacebar] and deleted it. Hopefully that should make it blank and I can reprogram it to my liking.

Thanks for the reply!