1. Официальный Discord
    https://discord.gg/pgenom
    Dismiss Notice

Need way more char slots then the 3 we have now

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Stratoz, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Stratoz

Stratoz Inquisitive Golden Avalonian

After alot of game time so far with only weapon and armor implemented i have discovered that i need more char slots. If i only have 3 when the game implement all skills i will have a real hard if not impossible chanse of discovering all the great paths in the future.

Anyone know if there will be more down the road ?

2. Frigglypuss

Frigglypuss Rookie

i don't know, man, it seems like you can do everything on 1 character if you look at how the progression is laid out. all you have to do is collect points for whatever and then spend them how you want to. you can specialize right away or you can be more general if you want to; i already put some weapon points into blades and glaives even though they aren't implemented yet, and you can level all 3 armour types right now if you want to. i think when it comes right down to the bottom line, you just keep collecting the points you need and spend them in the progression wheel how you like.

3. Stratoz

Well Friggly

In a balanced game you may be right but as it is now you get way to much char xp compared to skill xp and subskill xp, and you get the benumbra of havin to go to higher level zone cus your char lv is to high where you just started to quest to keep your skills up to speed . I would love if we didnt need more then 1 (and maybe 2-3 more for funn) char and i could be possible to advance almost all skills on 1 char . there have been 1 or2 suggestions for an xp slider to control your xp gain to diffrent pahts char, skill or sub could be a good alternativ as multiple char is just hard and abit boring :)

4. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

just wait for next patch I guess.. ^_^

5. Stratoz

Ohhhh im waiting ALOT :)

The next patch looked amazing hope we get next Unreal upgrade too
    Its an Alpha and im allready severly hoocked on PG .

TBonenom likes this.
  6. Frigglypuss

Frigglypuss Rookie

I get the impression that after the coming patch the the game will be very different, but in a very good way. I'm looking forward to the new code and the customisation and I'm curious to explore the hugeness of the upcoming map expansion :)

7. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Phazon Army Leader Golden Founder

I am sure more slots will come later but due to the limitations of the current progression, three slots is enough.