1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Neuronhaze, may I suggest ...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TsarFall Rougemin, Oct 16, 2016.

1. TsarFall Rougemin

TsarFall Rougemin Rookie

1/
    To bring to players blades and sniper weapons as soon as possible. Why ? because you have to keep your player database active and it's the best way to invite them to create new characters to set different sets of armors/weapons. At the moment there is 3 type of armors against 2 weapons. So it's not engaging at all to create a character.

2/
    The radio is the most usefull item in the inventory. I would suggest to make it an animation (a simple one could do the trick. For example, the hand going to the ear with a specific sound of a radio signal). You have to bind it to a new key and voila ! In addition, you could use it for a way to communicate between players.

3/
    Co-op game means co-op tools and you must provide a way to players to group together regarding which instance there are in. I had troubles to join my friend on the same instance as mine. I had to log off/in ten times.

4/
    Mobs are nicely done especially bugs from the tutorial. It's close to Inverted Kinematics. But for the rest of the mob popultaion is static as hell. You need to give them life and bring difficulty to the game because it's just a shoot and kill whitout skills actually. I understand you've got a well done skill system that will add options to combat but for that thing, mobs need to be challenging. An example : Ramming mobs should have invincible shield forhead so you have to side them to kill them or ask your friend to do it ...

5/
    Activate the moving walkway for newplayers at least. Quad is level 25. ( I know we can use /unstuck but it's not the purpose)

6/
    Your quest system is great ! keep up the good work. Having to find clues from the speaking NPC is fun. But please "Assemble the droid" was a bit vicious ;) I was searching for a something little bigger.

I will add more later ...

now, do you plan to use : Substance in UE4 ? Do you plan to bring cycle day/night with a Dark nights that force players to use headlights ? (it could add immersion to the game and challenge, there is a bunch of players waiting for those things ... for ages in a mmo)

thanks for you work :) we have fun atm with your game, even in an alpha state.

Vollmond likes this.
  2. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

im agree with you mate but it's too eairly yet but the weapon im agree but the day/night thing im not agree becouse that will be make things hard to see your enemy if the night gonna be too much dark... and its a possible that can be added later they have alot to do into the game so those idea might be too eairly to come with.. but i like your idea .. but for now they need to make server run better now.. so
    but there is one thing it should be made on ATV that you can bring a friend on it also

3. TsarFall Rougemin

TsarFall Rougemin Rookie

6/ a)

Most important thing for the quest system. We should have a journal to keep a log of the important conversions and clues hidden in the text.

4. NexAngelus

NexAngelus Rookie

ur wrong about the armor. if u read about it on their website its not weapon based its ammo system based. such as kinetic/laser/plasma. so adding new weapons wouldnt change that fact. as the new weapons would still use the same ammo. u would for example have regular blades, lazor star wars blades and then plasma blades guess would be about the same. but if they are not in the game then hell ya more choices are always needed :) i actually hope we get a few more weapons before it gets finished.

5. Natan66

Natan66 Rookie

there should be at last 2 different light and 2 heavy weapon
    right now all can only use pistol or rifle so the only dif between player is lvl and armor right now
    so no individuality i think