• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

New Community Manager for the English Website

Greetings and Good day everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that as of today I will be working with the Project Genom Dev's as your new Community Manager for this English website.
I know everyone is as excited as me to start testing this game and having a great time :)
I will try to answer what questions you may have that I can openly answer here, but please understand that it will be a closed alpha stage and a lot will not be able to be discussed openly here in the main forums.
It is getting close to the end of the countdown and at that time everyone will be able to purchase entrance into the alpha test and then have access to the tester forums as well where almost all details will be discussed.
We do not have any information yet as far as what the pricing/cost will be but that information will become available at the end of the countdown.
I look forward to assisting the Dev's where I can to be the go between for them and the English speaking community!

Vesta

Staff member
You are welcome, Sir CrossBorn! :)
We are very thankful to you for your helping us in managing of English speaking community! Thanks a lot!
I hope we have really great time in developing together on Project Genom! Good luck and have nice friendly testers! :)

Thanks for all the well wishes :cool:
I hope everyone is enjoying the game so far and can see all the amazing potential it has. The Dev team is seriously dedicated to making a great game here and are working tirelessly (14-18+) hours a day right now to find, fix and squash bugs as they come up.

Please continue to enjoy and help the team by posting all bugs, issues and/or suggestions and we will all work together to make this project a reality :)

Have an excellent day everyone!!

basilfawlty

Inquisitive
Well, congrats, Sir CrossBorn! Had a nice chat with you in-game this weekend, though I think you didn't have a <GM> prefix yet..?

I am not a GM or Dev for the game, just a player volunteering as Community Manager to help build the English speaking community :)
I do have contact with the Devs to help that process though.

Vesta

Staff member
Well, congrats, Sir CrossBorn! Had a nice chat with you in-game this weekend, though I think you didn't have a <GM> prefix yet..?
Good question! I think we will fix it)

Top Bottom