• No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Answer in the comments.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vesta

Staff member
As I understood, everyone needs to re-join the game key to forum account for getting Founder frame.

Vesta

Staff member
Is it possible to make Arial font as default for messages here? I think, it is more readable Scenic_blabla789

Vesta

Staff member
>I think we should get rid of those vids on main page tho

Why? I like main (home) page with vids. It gives first impression about the Game.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
>I think we should get rid of those vids on main page tho

Why? I like main (home) page with vids. It gives first impression about the Game.
it still might present it if those vids were separate, as for me (and I was talking about it with many players) these vids strike your brain, your eyes
I'd vote for another look&feel

Only if someone comes up with a pretty epic (maybe interactive) wallpaper, then I'd vote to remove the vids, if you remove them now, the homepage will feel empty..

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Only if someone comes up with a pretty epic (maybe interactive) wallpaper, then I'd vote to remove the vids, if you remove them now, the homepage will feel empty..
Im talking about replacing it with link to those vids, some kind of that «interactive wallpaper», vids hurt eyes

I agree, the new forums are looking great it is nice to be all together in 1 spot, and we can use Chrome translate to see what is being discussed amongst our non english speaking fellow players.
I would like to see different forum avatar boxes/frames for the different levels of Founders though also. Not a critical thing but it would make a difference :)

Vesta

Staff member
One more suggestion from me. I am not sure if it works, but... what about double icons at the right side?
One -- for quick scroll to the top of the page, and the second -- for quick scroll to the bottom? ( now we have only one of them)
So, everyone will get needed places for a short time ( top or bottom).

scroll.jpg

Top Bottom