• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

News 12.11.2018

Just logged in to say this is game is dead, they ran out of funds, no more investment money. creating an mmo in modern time costs about 200mil not including advertising. If an mmo has a playerbase less than 5k then your game is dead, staying dead

M2Bandit

Inquisitive
Gamer
I have to stop preordering games... 3rd game I've given $100 to for it to disappear.
4th if you count firefall but at least I got to play that.

OctoberNight

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
Hmm website is still up so someone is paying bills to keep it up. Would be nice if that someone would post some sort of update on whats going on.

JulienElise

Raider
Gold Avalon
Hmm website is still up so someone is paying bills to keep it up. Would be nice if that someone would post some sort of update on whats going on.
No.You can find the forum service provider XenForo under the page, in this page Pre-Sales FAQ the first question, they say : Once purchased, a license can be used indefinitely...

M2Bandit

Inquisitive
Gamer
Generally that's paid for years at a time not month to month.

No.You can find the forum service provider XenForo under the page, in this page Pre-Sales FAQ the first question, they say : Once purchased, a license can be used indefinitely...
That's the forum designer not the web host.

Top Bottom