• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

ONLY ONE TITLE IS EXIT

i can't create character i can't doo any things it's has only one thing is exit itry reboot pc,turn off firewall,restart steam,check game cach,i try every thing but not work who know why please help me 20161013025041_1.jpg

Madakoka

Inquisitive
"Refund" it has only one you should do , administrator and support don't answer your question or resolve issue :( (but i want to play) install new window maybe work

Last edited:

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
please write a ticket to Support and bare with us, be sure devs are trying their best to fix it

Bossanii

Inquisitive
Already use ticket thay say "Please turn off net firewall." what is net firewall? Is it firewall?

Flakky

Inquisitive
We do our best to fix this.

The reason why you might not see any characters is that your PC cannot establish the connection to our servers. The issue can be on your side, aswell as on our.

First of all, try to disable everything, that can stop you from connecting to our servers (antivirus, proxies, firewall e.t.c).

Try to login again as mentioned above. If nothing happen, please, use ticket system, so we could help you quiklier.

I think it's happend in thailand about asia internet is block you should to fix an internet block My friend stuck every one i'm sure because internet block port please fix this

Bossanii

Inquisitive
Disable Firewall, Disable antivirus, Restart steam, Relog-in Steam

None of above is work ;(

I will wait so this issue might fix by that time :)

Madakoka

Inquisitive
xD my window don't have any program xD
I think it's happend in thailand about asia internet is block you should to fix an internet block My friend stuck every one i'm sure because internet block port please fix this
I'm Thai too ;-; check port or protocol ur internet service provider may be them block

Last edited by a moderator:

Kemo

Inquisitive
Hello all,

I switched from NAT 3 to NAT 2 and from Ethernet to WiFi as the firewall was allowing it.

The change in NAT type helped. As i was getting a selection box but nothing to select and as op said just the EXIT.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom