1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Open beta?

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by Skalgrim, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Skalgrim

Skalgrim Rookie

Hey there, I'm curious if there's any (free) open beta planned for this game? Right now, all the information I can find is about the closed testing you get access to if you buy one of the packs.

Being able to test a new game like this over a weekend or something (like a some do with new launches) would be very helpful, since buying in to a game without knowing how it plays have proven to be a bit of a gamble these days with a lot of games being abandoned before they're ever finished.

Hope there's some proper information you can share about this because this game looks very interesting :)

2. kristakis

kristakis misses faufau :( Golden Founder

I dropped that into google translate and I think it'd be better if you didn't see the english version :D

Until there's an official reply, my advice would be to wait and see. The game is in early alpha and has a long way to go. If you love getting in early and seeing things grow then jump on board now.

MolliMayhem, Bacterial and Vesta like this.