• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Our Hobbies

tsopov86

Смехопсишарик
Staff member
а видяха со спанч бобом зачот!!!Elvis_poet

Eng: Video with Sponge Bob awesome!!!Elvis_poet

Last edited by a moderator:
as hobby i usually do part time job as 3d artist for short jobs, being able to put my emotions into a picture does help stress alot.
iv done lots of one payment jobs like for mags or furrys who needs a digital character, but yeah i do love swimming or long walks.

A little bit of Public Speaking training and coaching conflict management, but at the moment my two main hobbies are nutritional therapy and massage therapy.
Also, creative writing and thinking about going to the gym (and coming up with creative reasons for NOT going to the gym). Probably one of the reasons why I am a study in irony - a somewhat overweight and unfit nutritional therapist :p
Aside from that, is it too obvious to say that my hobbies include Project Genom? :p

Dragux

Inquisitive
I do some warhammer 40k miniature painting as well as some 3d Modelling, though my laptop was my workstation so i have to upgrade my desktop :p

balrog.jpg (yes it a balrog, but people like to use them for Daemon princes and Blood thirsters for warhammer so I paint them as people ask :D )

If i get the chance ill try to create a 3d model of something for Genom and print it at my workplace's 3d printer (if we have the free slots) and paint something up :D

Last edited:

Vesta

Staff member
It would be great to have all Genom mobs as 3d printing models in a line ))

I LARP for Lifetime :)
This is me , playing my Witchhunter... most of the Stuff is done and crafted by myself. So i would LOVE to do some Cross-Stitching :)

Top Bottom