1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Pack Buying and Items.

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Schrodinger, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Rookie Golden Founder

Firstly:
    Due to two people asking me about it. Just a note to those out there who are looking to support the NeuronHaze team while they continue development of Project Genome. Found Packs (Not Avalonian.), can no longer be bought legitimately. If it says Founder on it, it may just be a scam. A few Founder Packs show up on G2A.com at high costs. Pro-Tip: Don't. It's better to get the now obtainable Avalon Packs directly from Steam.

Secondly:
    I see the question "Where are my pack bonuses" a lot from players. As per the store page on steam for all the packs. Remember, it's okay to read everything before you commit to a purchase. These packs are meant for those willing to pay in to help support the development team. That being said, it will take time for the required game mechanics, textures, models, rigging, and code to be done for each item, model, and so on.

(Quote) Bonuses will be distributed as soon as the corresponding game mechanics are introduced (EndQuote)

What this means is that the development team has yet to get around to implementing the items that are in the packs. As things are implemented, you'll get them. Just be patient and remember to understand that game development is a slow process.

Sabre, Bacterial and Devastator like this.
  2. LogDawg

LogDawg Inquisitive Golden Avalonian

Most questions about them can be prevented if you read before you purchase them to lol

3. Schrodinger

Oh I know. It's just the "Steam Community" has a bad habit of not reading the fine print on everything before they throw their money away.

4. MickeyDankMouse

MickeyDankMouse Rookie Golden Avalonian

When are the Forum titles going to be implemented? (I purchased the Project Genom - Gold Avalon Pack via Steam). I'm hoping they can distribute those titles before the in game items come out).

5. Schrodinger

When the devs are ready to implement that.

Fairdwin likes this.
  6. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Phazon Army Leader Golden Founder

Patience is needed, it's best for things to be a slow process because then the devs can get things to work right the first time rather than what most devs do in "pushing" updates and having to fix multiple bugs more than one time. Also it's alpha, you cannot expect your stuff to be handed to you like that, it is in development mode. Trust me it is worth waiting for the update, right now you should be getting your points and stuff done, because things are always bound to change. Especially with how armor works, this won't stick around much longer. Right now just test, get your points, work on each character, DON'T ABUSE THE BUGS please, and have fun.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  7. Schrodinger

This has confused me.... It's been days. And the main post has nothing to do about bugs/abuse/exploits. Is it a delayed reply to the person asking about "Forum Badges" (As useless as badges are anyways.)?