• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

PGenom Promo

Vesta

Staff member
I thought about some thing for myself with PGenom logo or something else.
I`ve done some sketches (first ideas) how it could look like.
If you have some suggestions or wishes for future things like this, you are free to discuss it.:)

OnyxWolf

Inquisitive
Got some nice designs.

I really like the black hoodie and t-shirts #11 & #12 like the glow in the dark idea.

pector

Error 404: Title not found
Gold Founder
Yo Vesta

This stuff is awesome.

Particularly the first hoodie in grey with the big PG logo (#19).

Take my money. I need it in my life :O

Wyntyr

Inquisitive
Awesome thoughts/ideas...if implemented...IMO...begin with a mouse pad, coffee cup, hoodie, baseball style cap, his/her t-shirt, and a glow button. If those seem to be selling well, then begin adding in a couple of other items every 1-3 months as time/budget permit. :)

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
Hmm... Nice But how about make the armor set's .. the Assult armor , Tactical armor and the Commando..
that would be nice.. + the red and black pants and the hodie jacket they raiders wearing.. but make the jacket into 2 version with hodie and without hodie.. or make it you can take off the hodie if you want..

Vesta

Staff member
Nice But how about make the armor set's
Do you mean armor sets as real clothes ( real wearing) Did I understand you correct? ? It`s great idea, but expensive enougth for realization for now. But in any case I like it!

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
yes.. you was understand Correct.. :) but you can make 2 Version... make it look Nice as just a print and the another version is some more details.. then you have a cheap and a expensive once... and we some are founders cun have some % off something like this.. Bronze will have 20% off , Silver 40% off and Gold 60% off.. in short period :)

Genobee

Inquisitive
Just don't go making yourself bullet shaped USB storage devices with your logo on them and try to fly somewhere. Apparently airport security doesn't like those. Go figure.

In-case anyones wondering a development team did that once.

Fac3man

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
would like to have the hoody (19) and some shirts (7-10 in white) ..nice stuff..would takes some mugs too

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
I remember doing a graphic design class where I had to stick a specific logo on items and make a website out of it, it was fun. Spectacular job the ideas are awesome!

Top Bottom