• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Plot Excerpts. Atlas & Titan

Vesta

Staff member
We decided to share with you by plot excerpts periodically. We hope you are interested.

"From a junior researcher notes:

Manipulator is a class of heavy and powerful weapons created on the basis of the KIBR-01 project.
Currently, the following manipulator types are adopted:
Atlas is the first of the known manipulators created by corporation Entropos after the completion of the KIBR-01 project was announced.
This manipulator has a unique stabilization system, designed specifically for it, called "Hero," which ensures the steadiness of a soldier during battle or movement. What makes the structure of this manipulator unique is the power gripping mechanism that can hold not only the blade of a kinetic sword, but also a laser and even plasma blade.

Titan is a cutting-edge assault complex consisting of a modified rocket launcher of a Gorgon type, version M2, as well as unique stabilization system Hero, which not only provides a fighter with a physical ability to hold such a massive and heavy weapon, but also allows for sight-shooting it. The weapon, with its power and firing speed, can wreak havoc on the battlefield."

Attachments

Batroel

Inquisitive
Re: Plot Excerpts

I can't wait to customise weapons/armors.
Also keep posting more plot excerpts!! and about the game story background too! story events and all that!!

Notayeti said:
Very cool. Oddly enough I am excited to hear some audio. I love me some Sci-fi audio sounds. :)
Me too cant wait to hear the gunfire and plasma sword sounds, sounds of the alien wildlife and flora

Very cool. Looking forward to more lore and more Project Genome stuff ♥ Loving the game so far and can't wait to see what comes :)

Also sorry I've been kind of inactive on the forums lately. Kind of busy with rl and not so much fun stuff >.<

Top Bottom