• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Progression System 2.0

Deimos

Wanderer
Lots of grind, usually the same mobs for a few levels, then you change it up to different, higher level mobs. The chat makes it funner though, usually good conversation going on, so its not so bad. You can AFK armor grind and watch Netflix.

NOTHAN

Resident Of Avalon
Silver Founder
Great !
But with this… many players are likely to catch a cold :ROFLMAO:

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
there will be auto-kick for afk netflix watchers in future updates :p

svindler

Resident Of Avalon
Silver Founder
I just a little bit curious. Do you really think that afk-farming anything, skill, items, etc is a good game design? I understand that it is funny but if you really want to slow the leveling than a system as in EVE-Online would be better (real time - even offline - going learning process) or reduce it at all, because let the character logged in for hours just to upgrade it's armor skill doesn't seem fun to me (I wasn't leveled high enough yet, this to became a problem just a reaction from the comments)

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Leveling/progression system (like many other things) is incomplete now, it’ll be improved for sure (there will be other ways to level armor for example).

Deimos

Wanderer
Welcome to an alpha game, people are going to naturally take advantage of things, just because they can.

caino666

Raider
Gold Avalon
Leveling/progression system (like many other things) is incomplete now, it’ll be improved for sure (there will be other ways to level armor for example).
What I'm more interested in seeing it a way to level Weapons without earning character EXP. Anything on that?

Spagex

Inquisitive
Welcome to an alpha game, people are going to naturally take advantage of things, just because they can.
Deimos is right, in early stages of every game ever released, someone has managed to take advantage of different functions that aren't finished yet. Take Overwatch as an example. During Competitive season 1 it was ten times as easy to gain competitive points, compared to how it works in season 2.

I do agree that the devs should slightly change up the gameplay for gaining armor points, as it is not a working system in its current state. For now, let's enjoy what we have, just like you're supposed to do in an alpha game.

What I'm more interested in seeing it a way to level Weapons without earning character EXP. Anything on that?
You gain Weapon XP for shooting stuff, and Character XP for killing stuff.
So shoot things without killing them, and you gain Weapon XP without gaining Character XP.
Wounded mobs will regain health over time if you do not shoot them for a while, too.

caino666

Raider
Gold Avalon
You gain Weapon XP for shooting stuff, and Character XP for killing stuff.
So shoot things without killing them, and you gain Weapon XP without gaining Character XP.
Wounded mobs will regain health over time if you do not shoot them for a while, too.
Yes I'm not stupid, I'm inquiring about something less laborious which doesn't rely on you having to wait for 20 minutes for them to regen nor let someone else clean the kills up.

Yes I'm not stupid, I'm inquiring about something less laborious which doesn't rely on you having to wait for 20 minutes for them to regen nor let someone else clean the kills up.
You asked a question, I gave you the only answer there is. If the route is not fast enough for you, then either find higher level mobs to work on or accept that it's not as fast as you want.

pector

Error 404: Title not found
Gold Founder
So a few updates and EA has come and gone. Hype calmed down. Whats happening re. engine optimization? Sitting on UE4 you're surely not going to leave it in its current state?

Cheers

pec

pector

Error 404: Title not found
Gold Founder
o/ hey @pector it's me mario
The work is going, don't panic. The netcode being tested right now.
lmao Vollmond, didn't even notice that you posted it haha. Good to see you around here dude. Anyone else from Dreams around?

Top Bottom