• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Project Genom and Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Project Genom will return on Steam soon!

NeuronHaze is pleased to announce that Project Genom will return on sale on Steam soon! All questions regarding disagreements on intellectual property rights have been legally resolved in the pretrial order.

We want to express our gratitude to all of you for the support and criticism. But, first of all, we are incredibly pleased that our game will continue to exist on Steam and we can once again fully engaged in its development.

- Team NeuronHaze

Nepas77

Inquisitive
I'm glad this got resolved! But I was wondering, what happened? Did NH lose anything in the process?

I am so happy to hear this! This is fantastic news and is very encouraging for the future of the game. For all those that doubted the DEV commitment to the game, I think this quick resolution should resolve that. Game on folks!

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
Good to hear this becouse i believe on this game will be good.. and hopefully its not not gonna happen again.
we some have buy this from this site are okey, but i wounder what will they some was join the game for 1 month ago will feel about this.. regarding public steam users..

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
Faster than expected because the developers were able to back up their case without an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom