• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Project Genom: Steam Early Access in May

Vesta

Staff member
Good news, everyone! In May, we are planning to make the game available via Steam Early Access. But before this we would like to have a competition for you to win 5 keys to get access to the game right now!

The rules are very simple:
1. Subscribe to our page (Войдите на Facebook | Facebook)
2. Repost this announcement

The winners will be selected randomly, with every winner getting a testing key to access our game.

The competition runs until March 4, 2016.

Good luck!

Fryepod

Inquisitive
Good news, everyone! In May, we are planning to make the game available via Steam Early Access. But before this we would like to have a competition for you to win 5 keys to get access to the game right now!

The winners will be selected randomly, with every winner getting a testing key to access our game.

Good luck!
Yes I need this!

That's great news! I didn't expect Early Access to be so soon. Looking forward to the updates in the coming months (y)

MolliMayhem

Resident Of Avalon
Bronze Founder

Good luck!
Hope I did that right. :)

Top Bottom