Project Genom's Official SubReddit

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Xaenex, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Xaenex

Xaenex Inquisitive

Hey guys, I just wanted to post a quick notice stating that the Official Subreddit for Project Genom, moderated by CookieDuster and myself, has just gone under a very quick and minimal revamp. We've instated a clean (though publicly available theme), that will serve as a placeholder until we get one created specifically for the subreddit. But for now, it does an absolutely fantastic job.

With this, there's also been a cleanup and we've begun to instate a good structure for the subreddit.

With all this being stated, feel free to begin using it to your heart's content, as there will be much more community-driven content hosted there.

The link to the Subreddit is ProjectGenom | Sci-fi MMORPG • /r/ProjectGenom

2. Kaori

Kaori Inquisitive Golden Founder

It's looking pretty good over there on reddit. I like the changes so far.

And I don't mean to nitpick but you called it the "official" subreddit? The last I heard that subreddit was endorsed but not officially recognized? I mention this only for the sake of clarity, as I am a helper and want to be sure I have my facts correct.

(The only official new sites for Project Genom is VK.com, Twitter and here on the main site/forums (though they do re-post stuff in English on Facebook now at times)).