• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Quest Translations

I'm going to start translating the quests in game or text that shows up. I'll be providing the original text, rough translations and translations that make sense to the English speaker and given context. I do not claim that I speak Russian. I'll be updating this as I go.

Since there are many I'll put them all in spoiler tags so people can still access them and easily find them.

Please send photos of text you find in game to me on Discord at Ravenari #8755

Original:

Заказ на хвосты
Люблю, когда работа сама идет ко мне в руки. Пожалуй, стоит взяться за этот заказ. Кредиты ведъ лишними не бывают.
Добыть хвосты щенков Догов (0/15)

Rough Translation:

Order for tails
I love it when the work comes to me. Perhaps, it is necessary to take up this order. Loans are not superfluous.
To get the tails of puppies Dogs (0/15)

English Speaking Translation:

Order for Tails
I love it when the work comes to me. Perhaps it is worth to take up this order. Credits are not unneeded.
Get the tails of Young Hounds (0/15)

Original:

Железный дровосек
Торговец Джон нанял меня для поиска места крущения какого-то беспилотника. Топать, похоже, придется далеко.
Надеюсь, оно того стоит.
Добраться до зоны поисков

Rough Translation:

Tin Woodman
Merchant John hired me to find the place where a drone was spinning. Stomp, it seems, will have to be far away. I hope it's worth it.
Get to the search area

Original:

Помощник торговца
Торговец Джон попросил меня забрать ящики с товаром и доставитъ их ему в магазин. По-моему, неплохая халтурка…
Забрать синий ящик
Забрать красный ящик
Забрать желтый ящик

Rough Translation:

Last edited:
Original:

Помощник торговца
Торговец Джон попросил меня забрать ящики с товаром и доставитъ их ему в магазин. По-моему, неплохая халтурка…
Забрать синий ящик
Забрать красный ящик
Забрать желтый ящик

Rough Translation:

Merchant Assistant
Merchant John asked me to pick up the boxes with the goods and take them to his store. In my opinion, a good hack ...
Pick up the blue box
Pick up the red box
Pick up the yellow box

Merchant Assistant
John asked me to pick up the boxes with the goods and take them to his store. In my opinion, an easy job...
Pick up the blue box
Pick up the red box
Pick up the yellow box

(Apparently, hack can also mean a person who works easily for money)

Top Bottom