• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Question about founders packs

Mortis

Inquisitive
I know there are a limited number of the founder packages, but is the time limited as well? Also, if you get a lower package, can it be upgraded later? With a wife and 2 kids, my budget is planned out in advance and I could invest in this at the end of Feb, but would rather have a basic package than none at all.

I helped with the kickstart for Battletech and have bought a ship in Star Citizen because I like helping get these types of projects off the ground when I have the disposable income available.

It just occurred to me this may not be the correct forum for this question, apologies.

I am really looking to buy the Gold Founder pack, as this game honestly looks amazing and I'd love to support it. Unfortunately, I don't currently have the money to spare. I should within a month, but I figured I'd ask this anyways: Is the founders program going to end anytime soon? I noticed you're going towards Greenlight, and I was worried founders might disappear once you get on Steam. If it were to end soon, I'd probably settle for a lower pack that I can afford right now, but I'm hoping it will be here long enough for me to get the gold pack when I'm able.

NewbieGummi

Resident Of Avalon
Founder
I am really looking to buy the Gold Founder pack, as this game honestly looks amazing and I'd love to support it. Unfortunately, I don't currently have the money to spare. I should within a month, but I figured I'd ask this anyways: Is the founders program going to end anytime soon? I noticed you're going towards Greenlight, and I was worried founders might disappear once you get on Steam. If it were to end soon, I'd probably settle for a lower pack that I can afford right now, but I'm hoping it will be here long enough for me to get the gold pack when I'm able.
You'll probably have way more than a month to get your founder pack. The game is still in early alpha, so don't expect much out of it. Also, you can get a basic package now and upgrade it to the golden one as soon as you want to.
P.S devs said they'll alert us right after they decide the date of the OBT, so you still have plenty of time.

Vesta

Staff member
Thanks for your words and your wishes to support our project. )
I think you will be in time to get Gold Pack before Steam. ( you have about a month ;) )
In other side we are going to add possibility to upgrade Packs at our site before Steam Greenlignt. So, If you get even Basic Pack, you will have some time to upgrade it before Crowdfunding program finishing.

VaporStrike

Inquisitive
Welp, I was able to get the bronze pack, but I won't be able to get the gold pack until the 19th. I cri.

Raze

Inquisitive
this might come a bit late, as I just started the game 3 days ago, but from the context of this discussion I guess with PGenome beeing on steam I missed founders? Dammit, I really wanted it.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
this might come a bit late, as I just started the game 3 days ago, but from the context of this discussion I guess with PGenome beeing on steam I missed founders? Dammit, I really wanted it.
correct, you can’t buy it from site. You can still find one somewhere on the internets, but we can’t guarantee if its legit.

Raze

Inquisitive
correct, you can’t buy it from site. You can still find one somewhere on the internets, but we can’t guarantee if its legit
Thanks for the heads up.
I guess the Keys that are around and not used are still fully functional?

E

ENFORCER

Ok, so some of you wanna the golden founders :) right let me help you fellas :)

Go to Google search and look for: Project genom founder pack key, there is a lot website that sell it: Kinguin, G2A and some others, once you buy it all you have to do is go to Steam and active it and GG Golden Founder, also remember to active your forum badge in game account.

I hope this helps and hurry up before the keys ends :)

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
Third party sources are not recommended for obvious reasons, only use methods the developers say are good to use. Don't want stolen credit card information ;)

Top Bottom