• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

question about the different founders pack

so no matter what pack i click on it shows the drone and the unique pet but i check the checklist and it says the basic pack does not get the pet, what does the basic pack get?

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
hello and welcome on forums o/ maybe there is some missing info, I’ll check it with devs and let you know, tho in most devs’ living places and areas its still a night or early morning atm, so don’t expect faster than light answer ;)

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
lil' fact: devs are scattered all around the globe :)
so no matter what pack i click on it shows the drone and the unique pet but i check the checklist and it says the basic pack does not get the pet, what does the basic pack get?
so checklist is for EARLY ACCESS packs actually, you get what your chosen Founder’s pack give PLUS correspoding set from checklist, like for example you buy Basic Founder - you get all bonuses you see on the picture PLUS items from Basic column in checklist

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent thank you for clearing up that little bit of confusion. didnt know the devs were all over, i just saw the russian and figured they were based out of russia

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
excellent thank you for clearing up that little bit of confusion. didnt know the devs were all over, i just saw the russian and figured they were based out of russia
yeah, company is registered in Moscow, but devs are all over, some in Russia, some in Ukraine, some all over the world ) so they are all in different time zones

Top Bottom