1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Quests and exp reset

Discussion in 'Site & Forum Bugs' started by CptSpec, Oct 16, 2016.

1. CptSpec

CptSpec Rookie

Hey everytime i leave an area it resets any exp i have gotten and quest i have completed.

Anyone else or just me?
    Thanks in advance

2. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

hi i have notice this also sometimes and some quest get stuck.. but this can happen becouse of too much lag into the game.. and the reason of the lag are too many ppl online.. But if you use to have steam on always it cun be good if you restart the steam sometimes becouse sometime the steam can have some problems also that can effect the game also..
    that is what i have got experience on..

But they will fix this as soon as they can mate :) By the way what server you playing on ?

3. CptSpec

CptSpec Rookie

EU i did find a way around it by restarting the game but it don't work all the time.

I don't mind waiting for the fix loving the game so far

4. Strelok

Strelok Rookie

The quests resetting is due to the last packet received by the server and what you last completed did not send correctly, even if your running around and shooting and killing stuff sometimes the servers get so flooded with packets your 'Updated Quest Completion' packet does not get through. Like @CptSpec stated finish 3-4 quests and then return to menu and reload to see if they completed correctly.

Задания сброс из-за последнего пакета, полученного сервером и тем, что вы в последний завершенный не посылала правильно, даже если ваш беготни и стрельбы и убийства вещи иногда серверы становятся настолько затоплены с пакетами ваш 'Обновленный Quest завершения' пакет не пройти через. Как @CptSpec заявил закончить 3-4 задания, а затем вернуться в меню и перезагрузить, чтобы увидеть, если они правильно заполнены.