• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Radar Map

Longpig7

Inquisitive
The Radar Map in the top right of the screen would be much better if it was oriented to the players current field of view instead of a constant north facing. This would make it much easier to find objectives and navigate without having to refer back to the main map all the time.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Radar map as well as map itself will be improved when we get closer to beta. Not a high priority now. Thanks for your suggestion.

Deimos

Wanderer
I agree, maybe even add some item that allows even more precision, such as MGS4 the phantom pain. Could be a craftable item, that allows you to get more information about the environment and local area.

Spagex

Inquisitive
Personally, I'd prefer a setting to swap between the two, as well as some more customizations to the map, such as size, scale or maybe even colors.

Longpig7

Inquisitive
Personally, I'd prefer a setting to swap between the two, as well as some more customizations to the map, such as size, scale or maybe even colors.
The ability to scroll around the map would also be good. Also to be able to switch between world and local location maps could be useful.

I really like the concept of crafting to improve the capabilities of the radar. Especially if you have the ability to craft for specific features. This way, we could customize the radar to fit our preferred style based on what we craft. Starting off with a very basic or even 'broken' radar could be a cool starting point for the crafting and customizing of the radar. Just a thought!

SomeUnregPunk

Inquisitive
Gamer
I really like the concept of crafting to improve the capabilities of the radar. Especially if you have the ability to craft for specific features. This way, we could customize the radar to fit our preferred style based on what we craft. Starting off with a very basic or even 'broken' radar could be a cool starting point for the crafting and customizing of the radar. Just a thought!
That would be cool.
And it could open the road for other things.
Like gear upgrades that increase your movement, grenades or dropping a portable shield... stuff that needs to be crafted to be used.

Top Bottom