• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Russian Roadmap

pector

Error 404: Title not found
Gold Founder
I took a look at the full road map and it looks very promising. Id din't have time to go through each point individually though.

But I'd like to ask for when development forsees to implement founders pack content?

Cheers

pec

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
I took a look at the full road map and it looks very promising. Id din't have time to go through each point individually though.

But I'd like to ask for when development forsees to implement founders pack content?

Cheers

pec
after they test bulk of main systems and start implementing content itself I guess

NorthernHermit

Inquisitive
Gamer
You should add what each color means, green is done and orange sound like in development but rest is what i dont know... New chromes translate is really poor.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
You should add what each color means, green is done and orange sound like in development but rest is what i dont know... New chromes translate is really poor.
there is a «legend» on the right side:

so, from top down to bottom:
- features
- work on art (idk this seems to be visualizing art or something like that)
- global features
- errors
- economy & balance
- upgrades
- sound & music
- character and controller
- level design
- programming

hope this helps ;)

pector

Error 404: Title not found
Gold Founder
So with the whole early access story on steam on the horizon, what will be looking at in terms of features, as discussed by Bagamut (if I remember correctly) in a video on youtube? Its a real shame I can't find it anymore. Found one with English subtitles a while back.

Scraggles

Inquisitive
Saw the video and that appeared to be the game with people flying with gliders, buggies, bikes and then spaceships, went for the silver option (not founder) and found none of these items, makes you wonder how they got the "gameplay" video from to be able to show it ?

Personally would like to have an choice of mission, looked around the explorer one in the sand and nothing there, until I complete it, none of the other missions seem to be visible

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Saw the video and that appeared to be the game with people flying with gliders, buggies, bikes and then spaceships, went for the silver option (not founder) and found none of these items, makes you wonder how they got the "gameplay" video from to be able to show it ?

Personally would like to have an choice of mission, looked around the explorer one in the sand and nothing there, until I complete it, none of the other missions seem to be visible
so, first of all, please post questions in «Your Questions» sub-forum. Next, if you saw that video, you might saw «in engine» description on the very first frame of the video, so basically its not a «gameplay» video, its an «editor» video, they have all those things ready in editor, now they need to «transfer» them to live game, and thats a lot of work to do.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
The video is just a glimpse of what the future of Project Genom will have later on.

Top Bottom