1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Secure your own Loot from another player

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lightpyro, Sep 12, 2016.

1. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

i have a Important idea and is a must now some gonna be out on steam for rest of the steam users.
    Right now we can see anothers loot and collect anothers loot..
    But before Steam realese should make so that exemple you and me are into same Group, and other player are not so he or she cannot see Our loot. and we cannot see they loot also..
    same if you and me are not into the Groupe. i cannot see Your loot and you cannot see mine too.
    or can make it that you can see it but cannot collect it becouse is someone else belongings

This is good thing too do.. i dont like another ppl gonna take my stuff some i have shoot Down for..
    and its also need to make it so if i was shoot first i can see the loot can collect it also.. but exemple if you was trying to shoot before me but i was before you. you cannnot take the stuff. unless you in Groupe With me.
    So always the first person shoot can get the stuff.

and the Next one are when we gonna collect flowers stuff some are into the world. or other stuff some are we can collect. If you are first started to collect on it i cannot try to collect it becouse you have started before me..
    but is not blocking you to collect the another flower beside if there is some flower.
    this way we can avoid Jumpers to trying to steal Your stuff..

that's why use Groupe system if we gonna help other players in mission and other stuff
    and into the Groupe should also be able that Your friend can see Your mission if you are into the Groupe
    so if you have problems he or she can know what you need to do. in case you are stuck.

2. svindler

svindler rigger Silver Founder

I think the best mechanism about this issue is implemented in Guild Wars2. If you participate in killing a mob, you got loot, but everybody got his own loot (no stealers). Also you got experience. This promotes to help each other, work together, etc. Not like in WoW where you wait and hope for the other to fail and die so you can try on the mob too. Also everybody can collect collectables parallel. The racing for mobs / collectables are bad design in my opinion which prevents the social connections.
    The competition between characters should remain in the PvP area.

moonwind and Adrian like this.
  3. luciusruth

luciusruth Inquisitive Golden Founder

Yes I agree with Svindler suggestions, that system would be grate to see and would encourage to help each other

4. Valgard

Valgard Rookie Silver Founder

+1 for Svnindler

5. Sheridan

Sheridan Rookie

Guild Wars 2 system for XP and Looting is by far the most innovative and functional. Everyone gets something so noone goes away unhappy about kill / loot stealing.

6. Bitle

Bitle Rookie

yes, participation should be rewarded. and loot/resource nodes should be (reasonably) shareable. i personally hate the feeling of either missing that spawn or having someone last-shot the reward from me after i did all this work.
    +1 Svindler

7. CookieDuster

CookieDuster Community Coordinator (English) Staff Member

This is the plan.