• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Server status Thread

svindler

Resident Of Avalon
Silver Founder
I can log in to the character selection screen but not in the game. Loading stops at the loading screen. Is it just my issue
or is anyone else also in the same position? I just re-install the client but the issue still open.

NewbieGummi

Resident Of Avalon
Founder
As we have no indication as to whether the client is up or down could we get a server status thread to allow people to identify if its up or not, a short one line of txt in the thread would suffice.
It goes up and down too many times, it's pointless to indicate every time if it's up or down. Also, for half the people it could not work, for the other it could. It's too buggy for now to give any hopes to be able to play the game.

Vesta

Staff member
If you have some problem with loading, please, write at Support.
We hope we fix this bug with new update.

If you have some problem with loading, please, write at Support.
We hope we fix this bug with new update.
Would it be possible in the next client update to add a test for server status in the client so that if the server is down a notice comes up that says: "Server is down" rather than the client freezing up?

We would then have an option to do an orderly exit ('Exit') instead of forcing Genom to quit.

Vesta

Staff member
I am not sure about test status in next update, but we will do in in future. It` s useful suggestion. Thanks!

Xak Crow

Inquisitive
2-1-17

Did the server just go down after the lag spike or am I stuck in loading zone again while entering the dump?

Top Bottom