Share Cabin Stash

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DeadSkullzJr, Oct 30, 2016.

1. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Phazon Army Leader Golden Founder

Hello developers, I had an idea that would help everyone save their items without losing inventory space. Since the cabin is a personal area for anyone with a cabin key, why not add a stash that is shared between all characters. Knowing the Halloween stuff or future event items take up inventory space, it would be great to have.

Fairdwin and Frigidfrost like this.
  2. Frigidfrost

Frigidfrost Rookie

If i can add to this, i would just say -
    Please add some kind of inventory solution, even if its a temp for alpha. So that us alpha players can at least collect the halloween gear and still play the game with a few inventory slots lol.

3. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

yeah im agree i have said about this before also a storage box we can put things into..
    and to make it easy and fast.. use the simular box the one you have called warehouse the big box the one in first room behide diego. and you also see it behide diego's back too and that box are no use now so transform it to storage box there we can put our stuff there to keep it for later use.. and a box in cabin too some can be Account box some can make it easy to transfer items to other char you have