• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Skill Tree Versatility

caino666

Raider
Gold Avalon
Hello, I can appreciate the need to wipe the server, but not an attitude against versatile characters.

My suggestion here is that perhaps weapon and armor points can be earned by spending time at the firing range, or spending time being a target dummy :)

The point here is that you can level up paths other than your primary path, BUT, these paths cannot go beyond a certain tier. If Tier 25 is the maximum Tier, for example, then these must be leveled at least 5 Tiers under the primary path. This means that if your chosen primary armor is Tier 19, you can also unlock up to Tier 14 for other armor types.

The point here is to allow people to use everything, but in a much less effective way than their primary path. The player may also choose a new primary path, which will reset all but that one to zero. This means that if they have Tier 24 Armor, and reset to a different Tier 19 armor, they will retain Tier 19 for their new primary and have to grind it up, but the others will all reset to zero.

I hope you can see the benefits of such a system as I can, thank you for reading.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
Hello, I can appreciate the need to wipe the server, but not an attitude against versatile characters.

My suggestion here is that perhaps weapon and armor points can be earned by spending time at the firing range, or spending time being a target dummy :)

The point here is that you can level up paths other than your primary path, BUT, these paths cannot go beyond a certain tier. If Tier 25 is the maximum Tier, for example, then these must be leveled at least 5 Tiers under the primary path. This means that if your chosen primary armor is Tier 19, you can also unlock up to Tier 14 for other armor types.

The point here is to allow people to use everything, but in a much less effective way than their primary path. The player may also choose a new primary path, which will reset all but that one to zero. This means that if they have Tier 24 Armor, and reset to a different Tier 19 armor, they will retain Tier 19 for their new primary and have to grind it up, but the others will all reset to zero.

I hope you can see the benefits of such a system as I can, thank you for reading.
It is possible to unlock everything even now, it just requires quite a bit of patience.
Here is what I have currently:

caino666

Raider
Gold Avalon
It is possible to unlock everything even now, it just requires quite a bit of patience.
Here is what I have currently:
~Le snip~
I am aware.

What I am suggesting is preventing you from unlocking anything within 5 levels of your chosen primary path, and allowing people to farm skill points *despite* having leveled up.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
I am aware.

What I am suggesting is preventing you from unlocking anything within 5 levels of your chosen primary path, and allowing people to farm skill points *despite* having leveled up.
Hmmm I see, well I guess we will just wait and see what will happen :)

Top Bottom