So whatz up With PG.

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Ghostblast01, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Ghostblast01

Ghostblast01 Rookie Bronze Avalonian

Hi first.
    I wanted to ask a direct question to the developers and admins here.

How do you imagine the project genome.
    You sell Dlc's worth 20 to 100 €. Their knotent is not even implemented.
    Furthermore, I have read some Steamcommunity contributions which were more positive than anything else. Added also youtube videos viewed.

There were up to now only headlines about the game that was descried by steam for a week due to problems due to user rights violations of the source code.

In the time of 3 months I flew over there was 1 sale offer 1 update.
    Yes Project Genome is an Early Acsess game.
    But you have lost 70% of your players because you do not get behind.
    The game has potential that is true.
    But if you do not use it let it stay.

My personal opinion as an occasional player (who searched every quest every field up to lvl 26) take down the game and catch the signboard again.
    --- Jan 23, 2017 ---
    In addition, I would like to add that your Coder, 3D Modeler, since 2015 at the game works. The early Accesess should have shifted you due to faulty geodata, non-lockable quests, collision errors at every path and every corner outside the arc, vehicles which have a behavior of a gum. To LvL 30 exist.

2. Bacterial

Bacterial PG Community Overlord (outdated) Staff Member

Offtop:
    Is this a rant about the game isn't being a game but a cash grab?

3. Penzoil3

Penzoil3 Inquisitive

Who can tell, it's incoherent. Perhaps the OP doesn't have a good grasp of the English language...

4. Stolpskott

Stolpskott <Insert Custom Title Here> Golden Founder

It seems to me to be a rant about a few things in and around PG -
    • A lack of communication from the devs on the English-language forums (they are Russians who feel their English-language skills are not up to the task of effectively communicating here, so we have Bacterial who passes on what information he can, but who also acknowledges he can do better);
    • The fact that the Founder and Avalon packs are not yet in the game (coming later, probably when we transition to the beta phase);
    • Steam comments being overly positive (believe it or not, some of us actually see a good game here despite the issues it has);
    • The "fun" between Neuron Haze and CodeSpartan last year (I am sure I do not need to clarify that);
    • Missing/incorrect mission waypoints; issues with vehicles (I assume these are the "falling through the map" and "missing weapons" issues);
    • Declining player base (have those players left or simply gone inactive for a while waiting for the next update?); and
    • A lack of game content updates (coming, once NH have implemented their Netcode rewrite to resolve some of the lag and other issues).

So basically, a rehash of posts by other players because OP could either not be bothered to search the forums for existing posts on his points, or because he could not understand what was written in those posts.

Ravrohan likes this.
  5. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Phazon Army Leader Golden Founder

I hate how people can never be happy about anything, they gotta make a fuss about everything.

6. LogDawg

LogDawg Inquisitive Golden Avalonian

Yea never liked that myself

7. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Phazon Army Leader Golden Founder

Wait until these people fall on their faces when the update hits lol.