1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Sound??

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by MolliMayhem, Jul 23, 2016.

1. MolliMayhem

MolliMayhem Wanderer Bronze Founder

Hi all,

I just logged back in today after a long time to check out any changes, and I noticed there is no longer any ambient sound inside the Ark. There is no music at the Hole and no music at the Lame Moth, and no loudspeaker.
    What happened? I kind of miss it.

2. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

they working on it.. and they might removed the Music becouse we cun not adjust it so they might working on the sound settings so its gonna work.. but they was also remove the walking sound also.. so they are on the fixing this.. to be adjustable.. becouse we have noe sound settings yet so i Guess they working on to make that work now becouse is not too long is gonna be added to steam users... that's means sounds setting shall be there becouse alot of ppl will complain it becouse there is not options to turn off the Music or turn the volume Down.. so be patents molly :) they have fixed alot of Things latly so they are on the correct track now..
    and they have been into that track now since i was deliver a long list some was need to fix..

MolliMayhem likes this.
  3. MolliMayhem

MolliMayhem Wanderer Bronze Founder

Thanks, I just wondered what was up. I'm looking forward to the Steam release when it happens. :)