• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Soundtrack ?

Grazzt

Inquisitive
Hello everyone !
I just started playing the game, and I really love the music soundtrack !
I tried Googling it but didn't find anything, is there a way to listen/download/stream this great soundtrack ?
Thanks !

MickeyDankMouse

Raider
Gold Avalon
I really enjoy the soundtrack to Project Genom as well! Is there a way we can purchase it through Steam (it would be EPIC if it came with the Gold Avalon pack just saying). Is there going to be more music added to the game by the time it is ready to release?

The music for the game is stored in a set of .uasset files. In theory, you might be able to import them into the UE4 Content Browser and do something... but most of the raw material import features for sound are based around .wav or other "playable" sound formats - once they are in .uasset format you need any dependencies (not sure there would be many or any for sound files), and possibly an overarching project file too.
So it would undoubtedly be much easier for someone on the NH team to put together a set of MP3's for them.

Spagex

Inquisitive
Hehe, saw you asking in-game yesterday. Unless the devs have some plans for releasing the sound, Stolpskott's reply makes the most sense.

Grazzt

Inquisitive
Yes that was me asking ingame :p

Well, Stolpskott's idea might surely work but it's way too complicated for me, maybe the devs could do something about that, like let us buy the soundtrack as a Steam add-on or something ? ;)

Spagex

Inquisitive
Yes that was me asking in game :p

Well, Stolpskott's idea might surely work but it's way too complicated for me, maybe the devs could do something about that, like let us buy the soundtrack as a Steam add-on or something ? ;)
Yep, we will see if they decide to add something like that. The devs are quite busy atm thou :)

Dragux

Inquisitive
In light of recent... Events, I figured this would help cheer people up a bit...

Dropbox - P.Genom-Music.rar

Ingame files located on everyone's Project Genom directory, just turned into mp3 format

edit: i apologize to NH for any trouble this may cause but I'm just trying to help keep people happy and going strong.

.Rar / .zip contains following files

Adventure 01 : Spirit of Adventure (outside ARK)
Adventure 02 : (near Cteha)
Adventure 04 : Forgotten lab (i believe the cavern?)
Elizium
The bar
Cryo (crio)
Ship (ARK)
Statue (near the statue in ARK)

Grazzt

Inquisitive
Woahhh, excellent !!!!
Thanks a lot, listening to it right now and it's really awesome (y)
Devs, if you need a bit of cash, don't hesitate to put this on sale as an add-on or something !!

Top Bottom