• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Steam Packets vs. Forum Founder Packets

Gerugon

Inquisitive
Hi, id like to become a founder but whenever i try to buy the gold package here on the homepage i get an error. There is an option in steam to buy a gold package aswell but it doesn't say "founder". Instead it says avalon, which means it's not the same to me and i want to have the gold founder perks not some half cooked steam version of it. Or are they identical? (if so you should make it clear in the description both in steam and here =/ )

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Hi, id like to become a founder but whenever i try to buy the gold package here on the homepage i get an error. There is an option in steam to buy a gold package aswell but it doesn't say "founder". Instead it says avalon, which means it's not the same to me and i want to have the gold founder perks not some half cooked steam version of it. Or are they identical? (if so you should make it clear in the description both in steam and here =/ )
Well, you are late. Founders are not available anymore, since October 1st. We were selling Founder packs for a year. Sorry, but it looks like you missed your chance.

Founders have more perks than Avalons (i.e. Early Access packs), so they aren’t identical:

VAiSiA

Inquisitive
dont get it. avalon have pet drone, but its not that founders have?
and why you guys close founder pack sale? its slightly confusing. people with lovest founder can upgrade for gold, but nothing will help EA guys, who still give you money...

Strelok

Inquisitive
All founders get is a Special title "<Color> Founder" on fourms and they get a Pet and a unique Sentry device and access to a testing server possibly, all skins + unique looks can be obtained with the Avlonian packs so realistically your missing nothing.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
dont get it. avalon have pet drone, but its not that founders have?
and why you guys close founder pack sale? its slightly confusing. people with lovest founder can upgrade for gold, but nothing will help EA guys, who still give you money...
founder packs was a limited offer, and no, you can’t upgrade founder packs as of now

Valgard

Inquisitive
See it like this, Founders packs we're available to help the Dev's get the game done to a state the could go to early access. Avalon packs are available now for continuous support of the game and your way to get some nice shiny cosmetic stuffs and inventory space.

VAiSiA

Inquisitive
founder packs was a limited offer, and no, you can’t upgrade founder packs as of now
i was seen right on this forum, that bronze founder can buy gold avalon and have all perks as gold founder. well, i got my asnwers. if this evening give me feelings like yesterday, there will be one more gold avalon*)

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
i was seen right on this forum, that bronze founder can buy gold avalon and have all perks as gold founder. well, i got my asnwers. if this evening give me feelings like yesterday, there will be one more gold avalon*)
not all perks of Founders, no, those are different

Sungam

Inquisitive
Oh cmon, tons of people want that founder pack, because they found about this game on steam, like me, i gladly buy one, please sell this again for a limited time?

Marnus

Inquisitive
Just discovered the game this morning, a shame the founders pack are closed now. All best for the future! :)

Deimos

Wanderer
Untitled.png I agree, I would buy that as well. I all ready own all of the steam packs, knowing there aren't any perks for doing it.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
Only difference between founders and avalons really is the title and the experience boosts from founders, that's pretty much it. Think of avalon as partial founder status. Founders being the 1st generation of players and Avalons the 2nd generation.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Only difference between founders and avalons really is the title and the experience boosts from founders, that's pretty much it. Think of avalon as partial founder status. Founders being the 1st generation of players and Avalons the 2nd generation.
in fact, Founders get some additional stuff (like XP boosts; btw, there will be no account-wide XP boost ever since).

Scraggles

Inquisitive
Looked at the game in early access, at that time all the gold founders had been bought and it was not possible to buy any more, got the silver avalon pack and not have access to some items

Premium currency to the amount of $50; - did not notice this as started with $0
Box with unique items; - not sure where it is
Forum and game title: Silver Avalonian Bundle; - Title is Rookie, so a fail on this
3 additional slots in your inventory; - not sure what the default inventory is
Personal teleporter to a peaceful area with 30 min cooldown; - would be nice to have to use, but no idea how to make it work
5 unique personal cabin decor elements; - no access to personal cabin
5 unique hangar decor elements; - no access to hanger
Unique pet-drone; - no pet drone
Unique quad bike skin; - not completed the mission for the bike despite being lvl 25
Unique wings skin; - can't fly and have no flyable craft
Unique buggy skin. - not have a buggy, so...

all in all money well spent ?

Deimos

Wanderer
I think so and if you talk to the right players some of the golden founder titles are still floating around. Just depends where you stand with them ;)

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Looked at the game in early access, at that time all the gold founders had been bought and it was not possible to buy any more, got the silver avalon pack and not have access to some items

Premium currency to the amount of $50; - did not notice this as started with $0
Box with unique items; - not sure where it is
Forum and game title: Silver Avalonian Bundle; - Title is Rookie, so a fail on this
3 additional slots in your inventory; - not sure what the default inventory is
Personal teleporter to a peaceful area with 30 min cooldown; - would be nice to have to use, but no idea how to make it work
5 unique personal cabin decor elements; - no access to personal cabin
5 unique hangar decor elements; - no access to hanger
Unique pet-drone; - no pet drone
Unique quad bike skin; - not completed the mission for the bike despite being lvl 25
Unique wings skin; - can't fly and have no flyable craft
Unique buggy skin. - not have a buggy, so...

all in all money well spent ?
first, did you link your Steam account to profile?
second, in-game will be added as soon as it’ll be implemented, its not here yet, thats why you don’t have it.

Scraggles

Inquisitive
Yes, my steam account was linked soon after joining the forum
any idea if / when any of the above are likely to ve implemented ?

Top Bottom