1. Официальный Discord
    https://discord.gg/pgenom
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck with game I can't play.

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Penzoil3, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Penzoil3

Penzoil3 Inquisitive

I NOW HAVE 2 CHARACTERS THAT WON'T LOAD. ONE IS A LEVEL 12, THE SECOND IS A LEVEL 10. i HAVE 2 SUPPORT TICKETS, AND NO RESOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM. i KEEP LOSING IT WHEN i CROSS THE BRIDGE TO HEAD TO THE OBELISK, RETURNING NORTHWARD ON THE FIRST CHARACTER, GOING SOUTH WITH THE SECOND. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. SUPPORT SAID THEY FIXED THE FIRST CHARACTER. WHEN I STILL COULDN'T LOAD, I CREATED THE SECOND CHARACTER. NOW HE WON'T LOAD EITHER. PISSED OFF !!

2. Demiesz

Demiesz Rookie

i had have the same problem in this area as well as other areas, especially the ruins(via ramp bridge)area, for obelisk,best way is to go around, the long way. i was able to reach the obelisk without a problem , you can tell if game will shit the bed when you enter a zone and server does not load anything, the 3 bars are empty(should filling up), go back the way you came in do not zone out or try to teleport,go back to ark if necessary. my toon is lvl44 and had been stuck at the ruins 2x already, admin fixed by relocating spawn point, usually outside of ark surroundings. they will fix your problem, be patient.

3. Penzoil3

Penzoil3 Inquisitive

How long did it take? Been 3 days, now have 3rd character to level 10. Long way around it is !
    Thanks

4. Demiesz

Demiesz Rookie

greetings, the long way around, go to the hound den near the red tree, behind that is a huge crack in the ground, jump down in and follow the waterfall to the bottom, go to the wall and veer right, be wary of trogs during travel, this route will take you to the enemy camp and the obelisk, oddly enough, leaving the area via the bridge will not create problem as opposed to entering it. my ticket took a few days because of holiday, admin are busy, keep posting replys on your ticket, request to have your spawn point changed.

Frigglypuss likes this.
  5. Penzoil3

Penzoil3 Inquisitive

Where is the hound den near the big red tree ?
    --- Dec 30, 2016 ---
    ROFLMAO ! Worked 12 hours got 3rd character up to 14. NOW they get the other 2 unstuck.
    Sue
    --- Dec 30, 2016 ---
    It worked ! Thank you, thank you !
    Sue

6. Frigglypuss

Frigglypuss Rookie

I found this problem too. I also found that when I go back into Gimbler Lands I'm fine.

Demiesz is right about taking the big crack and running around the long way, I discovered that very recently. It seems crossing the water anywhere causes that problem.

Learn to love the big crack, the big crack is your friend :)

7. Penzoil3

Penzoil3 Inquisitive

Oh yeah, great short cut, for the long way around!
    Thanks guys !