Suggestions, From a new Player.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Toshiharo, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Toshiharo

Toshiharo Rookie Silver Avalonian

Hello There, My names Is Toshiharo.

I bought Project Genom 2 days ago and since I bought it, I didn't Stopped play. At the momment I can't give my personal feedback for a simple matter of fact that I Didn't played at least 80% of the game and the game ins't is Fully completed so... I can at least give some suggestions.

Suggestions
    (From Most Important to less Important)
    • Better Mission Track System[Routes,Highlight NPCs,Highlight enemies[I mean on your screen not in map)] , Including a better map with coordinates or divided by quadrants ( Ex: A-1 , B-1, C-6 ...) To finish better instructions would be great.
    • Drastic Improvements On Enemies Artificial Intelligence, because Right now the looks like acephalous and fully retards ( They stuck on things, Enemies with weapons are easier to kill because the don't event know how to shoot or aim, You can kill from long distances, because they are not able to get you or even if you jump in a higher surface).
    • Fast travel System (Can be payed or with cooldown time), Because actually as far as I know you are only able to ride any type of vehicle after level 25 and this games is all about run ( so fast travel would be great idea) and loading screens.
    • Syndicates, Oh god really need to improve that, I mean is full of bugs and also be abble ton config your Syndicate ( Restrictions,fast way to change Logo,Who are able to join etc...)
    • Really need a fast way to access the radio and also choose wich quest NPC you want to talk.
    • Last one Is make more variables types of guns and armors ( I mean skins/Textures), Example borderlands 2 weapons are randomly created with different formats and skins. Also create a Workshop to able player to create and send your own skins/texutres.

Cosmic_Wolf likes this.
  2. NOTHAN

NOTHAN Wanderer Silver Founder

Hello,
    Cool choice man, you bought the game of the year !
    You get all (or almost) with the future and giant patch... Except fast travel, i understand that some teleports will be cool at some main towns but, i don't want to see a fast travel game like Guildwars2... We have vehicles and foots ^^
    Have a good day

3. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Phazon Army Leader Golden Founder

Some of this stuff will probably appear in the patch that's coming.

4. Spagex

Spagex Rookie Silver Avalonian

Since it looks like DeadSkullz and NOTHAN has already responded to your suggestions, all I want to do is welcome you to the Project Genom community! :)