suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Klausigor, Dec 8, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Klausigor

Klausigor Rookie

this need are effects on the screen when u takes damage , the first mob he shoots you take damage but do not have any visual effect on his attack , need something to show that the item in question ta equipped in the inventory and the button of sale ta Bugando and not out of the screen ;)

Vesta likes this.
  2. NewbieGummi

NewbieGummi Firestarter Founder

This has been a known thing for a long time... well, since the release of the alpha. It is not added yet, since the devs are mainly working on the content and the global stuff, such as the open-world system. It will be polished out with time and it sure will be added. The game is still in early alpha, gotta be patient.

Vesta likes this.
  3. grisidlis

grisidlis Captain Golden Founder

I know I may sound weird but I like to farm and gather items as part of MMORPG games since I played UO. I like to gather items that can be use craft and build items such as mining for minerals, collecting components such as electronics, fiber cables things that can build spacecraft or vehicles. I hope they add dyes in the game too. I want to be able to paint with using a stupid dye ampules like Vindictus does to make you pay for color you might not want. Game players should be able to make there own market like having a own private vendors. Pretty much I'm am looking closely game towards tabula Rasa but better.

GlitchyGirl and Vesta like this.
  4. Klausigor

Klausigor Rookie

about it quite liked the toy system of you be killing the mob and drop of them rather than items but makes sense and and cool to is on the farm

GlitchyGirl likes this.
  5. Pighead Elderberry

Pighead Elderberry Wanderer Golden Founder

I totally agree with this as it is how I like to play.

I enjoy exploring and killing for loot/items/salvage and such. That is what made the original Dialbo way back when such an addiction was killing and finding loot. Getting loot reward for your actions out in the world is far better than getting handed a box at the end of a misison/quest chain which may have something in it you want. I would much rather be out playing the game and having fun and finding things in drops from kills or the like than doing the same for no immediate rewards at all and having to wait for the 'box at the end of the quest. type of reward.

Same - your rewards are immediate for the actions you are taking.

That to me makes the play itself more fun and compelling vs. the alternatives of delayed rewards that seem artificial.

6. grisidlis

grisidlis Captain Golden Founder

I have a suggestion or an idea. The job skills if they have them in the game should be link to the world as a real job. for example if a squad out on a mission and they need air support or pick up and drop off. They have to relied on actual characters to pick them up or do airstrikes on the target needs. Or if you need to mine you should bring your mining equipment with you outside the base and what the players make is what the market will have no NPC vendors unless for basic gear and ammo. If a vehicle or your amour damage or breaks it should be real characters fixing it up. I know that requires a lot of programming and they might not have technology to support such idea but it would be nice to have since its an online game.