• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

SWEETFX?

Cant seem to get Sweet FX working on Project Genome, Not sure if their are any special compatibility requirements I'm missing.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Well, can’t find the thread about it, but Im pretty sure I saw something about SweetFX somewhere here on forums. Still it won’t do much for you in this case afaik.

I saw the thread which is why i decided to try it, installation seemed simple drag and drop but some games require some compatability steps was wondering if this was one.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
I saw the thread which is why i decided to try it, installation seemed simple drag and drop but some games require some compatability steps was wondering if this was one.
The version of SweetFX used I believe is outdated, let me see if I can get a new version working for everyone.

I downloaded the latest version off the sweetfx site because i didnt want to make an account from the link in the thread

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
I downloaded the latest version off the sweetfx site because i didnt want to make an account from the link in the thread
The sources I was looking at for SweetFX seem to be outdated as well, looks like SweetFX has fallen behind a bit over the years.

Top Bottom