1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Temp Fix: Load Issues When Going Inside Ark

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Schrodinger, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Rookie Golden Founder

Okay so it appears that when there's a large population this tends to happen. Too many people trying to get into the building. Upon loading the load screen will be stuck. When you restart the game and once the character loads in, wait, once the second load screen starts up type /unstuck (You won't see it because of the loading screen but it'll still go through.). Once you do that restart the game again. You will now spawn at the normal spawn point outside of ARK.

The reason when you try to restart and you get the second loading screen is because the game remembers your last location and puts you there. In this case you tried to enter into the ARK by going to the door. Basically the game puts you back at the door when you load in after a restart, and thus bring up the second loading screen. Due to the high volume of people playing, the game server has a hard time managing who's going in/out. Thus resulting in this.
    Temp Fix: Load Issues When Going Inside Ark

2. Whraith

Whraith Moderator Staff Member

Unfortunately the issue for most is the game won't even load them in anymore. I cannot even get into the game to attempt this as it never goes past the initial load screens.

3. GamingwithNick

GamingwithNick Rookie

I'm having this issue this week. Really unfortunate. As soon as I get stuck at a loading screen twice, I just go play BF1 or Osiris ND. I understand it's early access and servers are strained to the max, but the game should still be somewhat playable if they want to keep players engaged as new games come out. 2 cents.

4. Scraggles

Scraggles Rookie

Was playing and exploring, found myself looking at my shadow and was probably a few hundred feet above the surface, then got stuck in a mountain, used /unstuck and then went into the ark about 30 mins ago, the game has been loading since then, tried a couple of client resets, but stuck on loading.

Logged into the game for a fraction of a second outside the ark and then back to loading, this time it worked out ok.

Everything is on epic and running full screen, minimal lag :)

5. shermand100

shermand100 Rookie

I've had both issues now, the stuck loading screen at hangar door, and the one where the screen goes black apart from HUD and rough outline of player. Both were resolved by /unstuck and restarting the game as sugested.
    Thanks.

6. Kunuk

Kunuk Rookie

Hey, I load the game. Click play game on my character, and then watched tv for about 30 minutes with the load screen still going. Really enjoyed just the intro to the game, and I am probably going to buy the gold avolon pack. But I would like to try some of the free world wandering first. Seems I can't right now.
    --- Oct 22, 2016 ---
    I further than just restarted the game about 4-5 times and it ended up working in the end. Just takes persistance I guess