1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

The Earthrise Survivors Thread

Discussion in 'Extras' started by Cavadus, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Cavadus

Cavadus Inquisitive Silver Founder

Just wanted to see who else is out there and still kickin'. I think of a few of us managed to escape from Earthrise with our lives. I doubt many did, though.

I must be a sucker for eastern European shooter MMOs or something :p

Fryepod and GlitchyGirl like this.
  2. Sir CrossBorn

Sir CrossBorn Community Manager, English Forum Staff Member

You will very much enjoy this one, there is so much coming. It is Early Alpha testing right now but we get to help develop the game and experience everything first hand.
    I can say from speaking directly with the Dev team they are very dedicated and passionate about making this dream come true :) It is good to have you with us to enjoy the ride.

GlitchyGirl likes this.
  3. Kagee

Kagee Rookie

:thumbup:
    Here is another Earthrise survivor!

Hope to see you inGame!

GlitchyGirl likes this.
  4. GlitchyGirl

GlitchyGirl Inquisitive Golden Founder

Holy crap Cavadus good to see you on here as well! I too survived ER - used the name Anemone IG, and was known as Chibi on the forums :) Among other names I've used in the various communities include Kusa (firefall), and GlitchyGirl (most everywhere else xD) .

Also, I really can't wait to try the melee on this game. Hoping it's near as good as it was on EarthRise early on... (it was good imo and it was the only game where I really enjoyed melee >.>)

5. Cavadus

Hey Chibi, long time no see! Glad to see you around here :)

GlitchyGirl and Vesta like this.
  6. GlitchyGirl

Ditto! Looking forward to playing with you at some point :)

Cavadus and Vesta like this.
  7. grisidlis

grisidlis Captain Golden Founder

I bought Earthrise long time ago thinking it was going to be a great game, but when I got in the first time and tutorial I couldn't move to very bad lagging and I did have a excellent connection. I also didn't like how you switch attack mode defense mode just to do things and made combat to painful to do. I gave up on the game and was waiting for a big update to fix the game, but the company went bankrupt and close the game down. Oh! I was a founder for the game too and I'm still regretting on putting money into that game to this day.

Vesta and Sahelanthropus like this.
  8. Sahelanthropus

Sahelanthropus Space engineer Founder

You know what I regret? Founding Arche Age, stupid overhyped garbage $%#@%#$ @$%#$% %$# #$$. Wasted +40 bucks -_- played only 10 hours in alpha.. ._.

9. GlitchyGirl

I feel your pain on both parts. I bought into ER and even spent a large portion of my free time working on the ER wiki, and even helped moderate the forums. Which also meant helping to keep things civil as things started to fall apart. (not fun!) As far as AA went, I also am quite sad about that. This being because I a) got a higher end founders pack for myself. b) bought one for my girl friend, and c) bought one for her friend .... (yes I was in a position where I could do that >.>). Which was great at the time since I was streaming it and it brought it a good audience. BUT once it went live the game went horribly and well ... yeah ._.

And one would've thought I'd have learned my lesson by then. But here I am with a gold backer status for PG and having achieved concierge status for Star Citizen >.> So let's hope PG and SC do well! \o/

10. grisidlis

grisidlis Captain Golden Founder

Lets hope PG and SC do well not many Sci-Fi Games out there.

11. Sahelanthropus

Holy moly o_O

I also have hopes for The repop and Gloria Victis (other genre tho)

12. GlitchyGirl

Loving Repop as well, and have sunk some money into the game. Hoping to donate so I can get a nice chunk of PVE land. But quite honestly at this point I'm waiting to see what happens with this whole Hero Engine debacle :(

Still loving Repop so far. I'm a Robot Engineer on the US test server on there xD

13. Sahelanthropus

Never had time nor patience to learn repop, just went around hacking and pickpocketing till I got thrown out of Plymouth city xD

14. GlitchyGirl

Eh, I enjoyed the game on my down time. So much to do, that there's no point to play through it quickly so I just found a group of people to play with and had fun learning the various systems. xD

15. Stormcaller

Stormcaller Rookie Founder

Earthrise, what a short lived adventure but still one I will never forget. Great to see "vets" from that once promising here Chibi and Cavadus.

16. Cavadus

If anyone's interested the 47th is currently rolling in Empyrion Galactic Survival. It's like a way more combat focused Space Engineers with better building.