• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

The "Unmentionable" Game Corner

DeadDuck

Raider
Gold Avalon
FF will be missed -- I'm curious if we have any former FF founders who can say something about how this compares to FF's alpha because I joined FF during the v1.3 patch and never saw any of the iterations before that.

In any case, when PG's main server update comes through and things get moving more predictably, we need to form a syndicate for FF veterans. I was [J0KER]DeadDuck1 in FF, BTW.

Penzoil3

Raider
Silver Avalon
Always Penzoil3 at Firefall. Over here I'm Jericho, or Meriah. I still have FF on my computer too. I miss it.

Boremac

Inquisitive
Boremac here. The man who brought you Road Warriors, running over as much stuff as possible while I pretty much clipped underneath our truck in game and MolliMayhem sat in the passenger seat sniping anything in her crosshairs, and some of the largest group parties, actual parties with fireworks and dance offs, as well as other assorted chaos as the game we loved burned is looking for anyone who recognizes the name, or Molli's for that matter. I am working on something and would love to touch base with some of the old crew. Feel free to reach me here or on Discord @ Boremac#0321.

Sorry so vague but... I am looking for creative gamers who do pretty much everything there is to do with your imagination. For instance, I am a writer, some of you are Twitchers and YouTubers, others are artists in various genres, maybe some of you do original music composition, and so on and so on.

If you read this and go WTF? then, well, that is exactly the response I was expecting. Have a wonderful day!

Top Bottom