• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

The "Unmentionable" Game Corner

D

DarkByke

remember melded sh*tstorm we faced after when they failed to deliver? situation is kinda same here, so devs don’t want to say about ANY timeframe, even approximate
sorry, thats all I have for you as of now
That's exactly what happens.

Fryepod

Inquisitive
Spread the word, it'll help the game a lot. There are lots of people out there looking for a replacement :) I'll certainly bring my old group over.
And he's brought some of his current group over too.
yoooo AOD in the house! <333333

I still watch / play Genome silently, probably the closest things we'll see eachother in unless Kern actually gets Ember off the ground.

I still watch / play Genome silently, probably the closest things we'll see eachother in unless Kern actually gets Ember off the ground.
Considering the stage that project is in, it'll likely be years before anything playable comes out, by which time Genom will likely have been released properly.
On a more personal note, do you consider that name ("brand") as positive?

Also, any chance Barcode will end up in the game as well? :)

Last edited:

Fryepod

Inquisitive
Considering the stage that project is in, it'll likely be years before anything playable comes out, by which time Genom will likely have been released properly.
On a more personal note, do you consider that name ("brand") as positive?

Also, any chance Barcode will end up in the game as well? :)
I'm sorry, I'm not sure the name/brand you're referring to.

As for the second question, there is already barcode accounts here :) I don't think I've posted it in our group yet, I plan on it when the game is live and running. Although, I believe I'll most likley be leading/ or in a collective that is meant for firefall vets. If this is the case I plan on setting up a discord channel welcoming all old FF friends :)

MolliMayhem

Resident Of Avalon
Bronze Founder
yoooo AOD in the house! <333333

I'm not liking the way it looks like Ember is heading, since I have no interest at all in wearing a mech suit! At any rate, it will be a really LONG time before there's anything to do on Ember anyway. Genom is much more my style.

Dragux

Inquisitive
So, i caved... came on over the ocean to the new found land... yeah, certainly a whole lot more potential and care here than what has happened to FFall, may it rest in peace.

but HOLY CRAP those skill trees and progression! :D I am in love! and I've only been playing for a few hours! :D

Top Bottom