1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

there some thing i don't get

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by JamesCrow, Dec 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. JamesCrow

JamesCrow Rookie

if i'm going to buy now one of the founder pack, can i play today because i didnt saw any info about if the servers are up or down right now.

second question: this game going to be B2P or F2P.
    i prefer B2P model because i think its the best model out there (with the option to buy expansions later)

at one point you said that:
    “We decided to avoid going through the popular Free2Play system and opted for the simple Pay and Play. We are gamers ourselves and think it’s unfair to entice players with the promise of a free game and then force them to pay on regular basis, often by requiring them to acquire various items and equipment for real money. We strongly believe that you should get access to all content by paying just once.” – says art director Alex Sergeev.

next i read that:
    "at the release phase we are thinking about of free to play system.
    The price will be announced closer to sales starting"

so how you can great thing about B2P and than you thinking about F2P.

last question:
    as a collector i collect alot of physical box edition, are you going to make some world-wide?

thanks.
    james crow

2. Sahelanthropus

Sahelanthropus Space engineer Founder

The game is up and running 24/7. buy now and play now (you need a steam acc).

I'm pretty sure it's the Buy2Play model. (Dev should confirm though).

The devs are Russian with no real English translator, I'm sure they made a small mistake there saying "free" in stead of "buy". The fact that they say "The price will be announced closer to sales starting" kind of gives it out.

Damn, I also would like to get a physical collectors edition if the game end up great.

Hope I helped you somehow, welcome to the community and enjoy your stay!

3. JamesCrow

JamesCrow Rookie

thanks for all the answers.
    also you know if there is option to upgrade from basic to gold?

they say "no" and than someone say it possible if you send them email.
    so i need to know if it true because i dont want to drop my self to gold founder and than dislike the game.

also, how the community in the game, did you saw some players walking around and helping?
    my main endgame in mmos is to go to the first zones and help new players so its important to me even if its only EA.

4. Sahelanthropus

I also wanted to know that, No official announcement from the devs but someone told that you can upgrade through email and that they will implement a auto-upgarde thingy for founder packs.

Don't expect many players, the game is quite unknown. If there are any players and if they can speak English they will usually help you (some helped me). Some days you can see the chat being spammed for hours, people talking to each other and sometimes it will be silent for hours. Typical Alpha games ^^

The forum seems to getting some life also recently.

5. Vesta

Vesta 3D modeller Staff Member

Hello, guys! :)
    You are talking faster then I can translate yours, because my English is not very well)
    But I`ll try to answer all your questions) or almost all...

We are try to informed about server down in the game chat, then, we public hot information about servers at home page of the game (orange text line in the header of the home page)
    and here, at the forum (topic " Current Fixes") I try to inform about servers at current moment.

For now the model of testing phase is B2P.
    The same model will be at the EA phase and only after result of beta testing we will be able to think about future and final model of the game.

We are making mmorpg game and we can`t make any game disk ( if you mean it) . It`s online game. May be in future when our game will be ready and we will have time for any advertising for collectors, we will think about it, but not in the nearest future. Now we have more important tasks for project. I am sorry...

For now we do not make upgrading of packs, but we are thinking about it and I think it will work in nearest future. I hope It will be done.

There are no any communities in the game now, but other players can help you in the game, and there are some <GM> ( one of them -- English speaking Sir CrossBorn) , if he is in the game, he can help. Oh me -- <GM> Vesta ( in the game) .

But now I am testing not very often, because we are working with new big update for game now.

Sahelanthropus, thanks for help! and answers))

6. Sahelanthropus

The game has a long road to go, I hope most things that the community want will be implemented. We should however, not ask too much from the devs at a time, we also, should be patient.

7. Vesta

Thank for understanding!
    As I know, at Russian forum guys come to the game from different game clans and it will be very nice if some people will be organizes in some groups, communities and so on. I know that a lot of people is waiting for game, but the only thing I can say now -- please, be patient!
    We are working every day with game to bring closer the moment when people can play comfortable and with great interest in our game Project Genom! :D (orchestra music or drums should be sounds here in final :D )

8. JamesCrow

JamesCrow Rookie

the only one thing that push me back from buying the game is the non-upgrade.
    i don't want to buy bronze and than like the game but can't upgrade account to give more support.

if you can answer about the upgrade via mail it would be great and ill buy it right after answer :)
    thanks.

9. Vesta

We will think what we can do for you in your case)

10. Sahelanthropus

If you want, use my steam account, see the game for yourself. (we will have to arrange that though)

11. JamesCrow

JamesCrow Rookie

i't would be great.
    so i can buying gold right after if i like the game... and if not - ill buy the bronze to give the dev some of support because i love the idea of the game.

12. Sahelanthropus

13. JamesCrow

JamesCrow Rookie

just want to say thanks for the opportunity, download the game right now and i let you know what i'm thinking.
    again..thx

14. Vesta

And thanks for supporting us!

15. grisidlis

grisidlis Captain Golden Founder

Remember it is in Alpha Phase. So don't think oh this game lack in everything and I wont buy it now.

Vesta likes this.
  16. Vesta

Thanks, grisidlis. )
    But it is interesting for me JamesCrow`s opinion about first looking in the game in any case.

17. Sahelanthropus

Poor lad can't find time to play it properly.