1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking of buying founders pack but need more info

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Namus, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Namus

Namus Rookie

Hello everyone i am new here. Been following this game for quite some time now (since it was announced i think) but never really considered becoming founder cause i had pretty weak PC. Well that's changed now and i am debating whether to purchase one of the founder packs tomorrow but i could use some more information about the game.

I get the general idea behind game but some info that i am most curious about is:

First of all purchasing Steam EA will provide equal of what founders pack tier? Asking this because i noticed that purchasing Steam EA provides some stuff from gold founder pack such as access to test server.

1. Is it full loot?
    2. How big is world and are there loading screens and if there are no loading screens is it split into zones without loading screens like in WoW or it is zoneless?
    3. Is it open PvP or it has some flagging system in place?
    4. From what i saw crafting is not yet implemented but once its in is it planned to be main source of best gear in game or will there be things like dungeons and if there will be dungeons will they be instanced or not?
    5. How are servers going to be set up is it going to be mega servers split into channels or there wont be channels and will there be EU and US servers?
    6. Would you consider this game to be closer in its intended gameplay to Repopulation or Mortal Online (ignore setting just curious about gameplay)?
    7. Will there be wipe between Steam EA and full release?

That is all for now i will update if i have more questions.

Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  2. Deathsvice

Deathsvice Rookie Bronze Founder

There is loading screens, but depending how good ur pc is it'll load faster but I assume they'll do optimizations. No PvP that I know of, though when you aim at players it'll show red but you cant dmg others. I have seen a crafting station but not able to create stuff yet. And there is EU servers alrdy but being in USA I have not had any issues of lag as of now. And PG will be released on steam October 12th but by then founder packs will not be a thing but it'll be early access.

3. HALOxZealot

HALOxZealot Rookie

I'm sold on this game myself! Buying the Silver Founders Pack this week and looking forward to joining the experience!!!
    --- Sep 5, 2016 ---
    I come from Firefall and its been going threw some absolutel turmoil. With no games to fill the void I've been continuing to play whats left of it. Once a friend told me about this I took a 5 minute look at there amazing game and was sold in moments!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  4. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

Hey Guys many of you have been asking for PVP, im not sure if is gonna be that you can turn on flaged pvp but i know is gonna be a PvP arena Later, some was telling into they first trailer.. myself im not so fan of PVP but i know many of you are..
    those stuff will be added later, right now they only focus to make the game Complete With mission and map/world..
    Dont expect any PVP before Christmas but mybe NeXT Christmas.. its a eairly stat of this game. what you see what you get now.

Deathsvice likes this.
  5. HALOxZealot

HALOxZealot Rookie

I think that if PvP does make it into this game then it should be implemented into arenas, either within a zone or within an instance. This gives the option to players who desire it without forcing it on players who rather enjoy the PvE.

Deathsvice likes this.
  6. Genobee

Genobee Inquisitive Silver Founder

I would hope they could manage some type of objective based mode. Plain arena deathmatch style combat is a little too barebones for my tastes.

7. MikeZwo

MikeZwo Rookie Founder

1. Mostly Mission rewards
    2. Loading for ages even with a good GPU. It just loads the whole map every time you change your position.
    3. No PvP yet
    4. /
    5. Currenty NA, EU, Russia
    6. /
    7. Yes

8. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Phazon Army Leader Golden Founder

I cannot guarantee what will be added, because anything can change at any given time, so in my opinion, it's better to wait and be surprised than giving spoilers and or facts that have yet to be confirmed.