• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

To Bacterial, all Helpers Game staff and Devs.

strider6000

Raider
Gold Avalon
I just want to say thank you for the game I payed £15s to alpha test for you and played for over 100hours.

I also want to say thank you for the countless times you have helped and guided people in this game after you joined the steam community and most importantly before you joined steam.

If this is the beginning of the end I did not want to see this go unnoticed paid or unpaid you all deserve the thank you and recognition for the contribution you have given.

Best Regards
Strider6000/Tiefu/EchoStarFall.

grisidlis

Inquisitive
Yes Thank you for your patience and hard work keeping the community up to date on this game.

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
I love how this game is improving nonstop, out of every alpha game I have ever played, this so far is the best I have played :)

Dragux

Inquisitive
@strider6000 you also help us at the same time, the more players that are in both live/PTS the more data that gets collected to help make the game better ^_^

like deadskullz said though, the fact that the devs continually update the game nonstop improving the mechanics,graphics, and connectivity is amazing and shows us that this game is not dead (like some others claim -_-).

Keep up the good faith :D

Top Bottom