Two players using bots on EU server

Discussion in 'Site & Forum Bugs' started by Archael, Oct 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Archael

Archael Rookie

Today I was at the Disciple camp (lvl 28 mobs) when I spotted two players dying to mobs constantly (nothing unusual as I was doing pretty much the same thing to lvl armour) but as time progressed I noticed that they always followed the exact same route back to the exact same spot, with no divergence at all.

So I made a point of killing all the mobs around them and both just stood at the spot and took no action at all. I have screenshots of both. They are both from the same Russian guild and the player names are: Wastaa (lvl 23) and Antaeus (lvl 30).

2. Strelok

Strelok Rookie

I don't think this requires a forum post but rather a support ticket. At the top left please click the 'Support Tickets' dropdown box and 'Submit new ticket' in the drop-down box select the 'Abuse' option and submit it for administration to review.

Я не думаю, что это требует пост на форуме, а скорее билет поддержки. В верхнем левом углу, пожалуйста, нажмите на ниспадающую окно "Поддержка билетов на" и "Отправить новый билет" в раскрывающемся списке выберите опцию "Злоупотребление" и представить его для рассмотрения администрации.