1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Two questions regarding Steam Early Access

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by ObsoleteVodka, Feb 2, 2016.

1. ObsoleteVodka

ObsoleteVodka Inquisitive

Hi, I've been here lurking in the forums pretty much since the project went public. So far the future looks very bright and promising for the game. I can't wait to get my hands on it, but right now i have more pressing stuff on my life. I think i wouldn't be able to get a Founders Pack in time, so here is where this questions came to my mind and i humbly hope you guys could answer them:

1) What's the ETA for Early Access on Steam?

2) What's the estimated prince range for it?

I'm asking because this information could help me a lot to plan ahead of time.

Another factor for me to wait until Steam availability is because it's just a lot easier for me to purchase through Steam rather than using PayPal, credit card and other methods.

I'd really appreciate your help with this. :)

2. Pighead Elderberry

Pighead Elderberry Wanderer Golden Founder

I bought a founders pack through the Genom site and used a credit card. Because it was through a non-US billing entity, I had to verify with my credit card provider before the let it through. Once they did that, it went through fine for me.

So I would not be concerned about using a Credit Card.

The activation of the founders pack was through a code which Genom sent via email and I then used to activate the product in Steam.

Steam has taken care of all the rest since then (update of software etc.).

I do not know the cost planned for early access, but aside from the one time first purchase and activating in Steam through the 'product activation' on Steam vs. a direct purchase on steam it is the same thing. I would bet the 'early access' cost will be more or less the same as an entry founders pack.

Founders pack does give access to the two extra sections on the forums, and ultimately to a PTS type server, so I would bite the bullet and grab a Founders pack - even if you don't have time to play a lot in the short term.

3. GrumpStump

GrumpStump Rookie Golden Founder

I bought it using Paypal, with no problems whatsoever. Eazy peezy. I can't wait for the game to get fleshed out more.

GrumpStump

Marty

Pighead Elderberry likes this.
  4. grisidlis

grisidlis Captain Golden Founder

You should buy type Founder Pack and should get you early access. I did had problems buying through credit card and pay pal so make sure you let your bank know your going to make a purchase.

5. Pighead Elderberry

Pighead Elderberry Wanderer Golden Founder

Welcome! See you in game!

GrumpStump likes this.
  6. GrumpStump

GrumpStump Rookie Golden Founder

Thank You. And you will see me in game!

GrumpStump

Marty