• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Update 0.6

Finally! I played it yesterday night, but i got stucked in the first part because of a bug in one of the quest, and i saw that the ability tree have only the descriptions in rushian, i appreciate the work that you did and i belive that the game will become more and more better if you belive in your project, and i'm sure you do.
Congratulations to all the developers for the hard work.

Wintersand

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
Looking forwards to it.

Feel free to message me with the translations again! Will be glad to continue assisting.

ChowMein89

Inquisitive
Everytime I launch the game I get this error

=== Critical error: ===
Assertion failed: Names.IsValidIndex(Index) [File:D:\MyUnreal-4.9\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Enum.cpp] [Line: 134]

I checked the integrity of the files even re-downloaded the game always the same thing

MolliMayhem

Resident Of Avalon
Bronze Founder
Just spent about an hour checking out the new stuff! It was fun...and the hour went by pretty fast. I'll get back in later. Good job, keep it up!

insp

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
Everytime I launch the game I get this error

=== Critical error: ===
Assertion failed: Names.IsValidIndex(Index) [File:D:\MyUnreal-4.9\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Enum.cpp] [Line: 134]

I checked the integrity of the files even re-downloaded the game always the same thing
Reported: https://pgenom.com/community/posts/19033/

Wyntyr

Inquisitive
:) Haven't logged into the game yet...but...it's downloaded in Steam!!! I'm sure a title will show up in a bit here on the forums. :cool:

MolliMayhem

Resident Of Avalon
Bronze Founder
I hope they update the settings soon the Blur giving me a headache and I had to stop playing it other than that I do like Skill Tree.
Yes, I noticed the blur every time I turned side-to-side..it was very disconcerting and distracting, and right now there isn't any way to adjust your in-game controls.

grisidlis

Inquisitive
They did another update. This time I only difference was char wipe. During the escape I didn't see any gear to pick other than weapons.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
Just tested it :) really happy with the new stuff.
idk if I greeted you as another familiar face, anyways... welcome to PG forums and the game itself o/
we are glad you liked new stuff )

They did another update. This time I only difference was char wipe. During the escape I didn't see any gear to pick other than weapons.
strange, I picked up boots, jacket and pants and a pistol as well as some quest items

Last edited by a moderator:

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
the new update today.. was made harder to shoot down so we must emty our magazine even on lvl 3 and 4.. with a assult some need 4 points.. that is not correct.. but it was good we can take more damage before we die .. but we must refill our magazine alot more now.. kill one on lvl 8 you must emty your all magazines

Top Bottom