• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Update 0.6

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
yeah but it was kind of better before the update unsept the mob did not run to you.. so i hope you guys fixing this becouse now is not fun at all.. and the missions are not easy too becouse the there is nothing some pointing where we gonna look to solve the missions some marking on map cun be nice so we have idea where to look... but i like the new things and the map.. but i see also you guys gonnae make it bigger too later,, becouse i se some places are cuted off :)
but there is one animal i dont have see now that is trog so we cannot do that mission
the mission some says trog meat and says we gonna have dog meat that is wrong becouse we need trog meat.. But unable to do it when is no trogs hehe.. and the dog lvl 4 dont droping fats as they did in testing before christmas. so problem to do that mission to unless is meat for lvl 14 quest so must kill they higher lvl dogs

Last edited:

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
the Dungon does not working gets the loading but its only standby so need to restart the game.. and you getting back in front of entrance of dungon..

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
the Dungon does not working gets the loading but its only standby so need to restart the game.. and you getting back in front of entrance of dungon..
please create a proper bug-report thread if there is no existing one about the bug

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
okey but why not make a Bug section some was before in the old forum that cun be more better.. there is no Bug report place now

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
okey.. so where can i confirm my status ? i tut i have already did that into the old forum

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
so i must add the key again ??

if is that.. i get this message
Project Genom Community - Error
This key is already used!

becouse i already use the key

Last edited:

NorthernHermit

Inquisitive
Gamer
Paste key from email to your forum account what you got after purchasing or associate your steam account at External accounts

grisidlis

Inquisitive
I had issues with my key too when they updated the website. I had to send email to the GM and they fix it for me.
There was an update on steam for this game. I couldn't find anywhere that tells me what they fix or improvements. Can you share some light on that Bacterial?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
I had issues with my key too when they updated the website. I had to send email to the GM and they fix it for me.
There was an update on steam for this game. I couldn't find anywhere that tells me what they fix or improvements. Can you share some light on that Bacterial?
well idk, thats the latest thing Ive translated, maybe devs didn’t just post it yet for a reason:
- fixed some of Chapter Two quests
- fixed issues that were causing server crashes
- added map markers for side quests

- added ability to learn skills
- current weapon skill trees reworked completely
- added bonuses to damage, critical damage and chance of critical damage in passive skills
- skill tree points are now limited
- added personal cabin
- added 8 new quests for level 15+ characters
- fixed «» quest

idk whats the proper name for that quest in game, but I could translate it as «Rebirth of the dinosaur»

you can see it here actually

Last edited by a moderator:

Criterion

Inquisitive
- added ability to learn skills
- added personal cabin
I would love a little more info on the above points please. :)

Like, where do you access these learned skills, and where is the personal cabin. I know there's the large lounge that's opened up under the large holographic dancer, and there seems to be floors planned both over and under that but what I'm guessing is the doors to access those areas are not open.

I'm sure there is chatter about all the stuff in the Russian forum areas, but I can't read that.

Top Bottom