Used Key? What...?

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by Jazuke, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Jazuke

Jazuke Rookie Golden Founder

I used the Key on Steam for Gold Founder. It was funny enough named "Pin Code" which confused the socks outta me. As i approach to attach it to my Profile here...guess what. It says it's already used. Now i'm not one to complain or point fingers. But what the actual demon farts? Does anyone know why it says my Key is already used on the Forums? Cause i haven't activated it here, nope.

2. Pighead Elderberry

Pighead Elderberry Wanderer Golden Founder

Submit a support ticket - the devs will fix it.

I had the same problem and they fixed it right away for me.

3. Jazuke

Fine enough. Hopefully get an answer soon. Thank you, Elderberry.

4. Pighead Elderberry

Also - at the moment the servers are down.

They are working all the time on the server side and on and off you will see the loading screen freeze with no notice from the client as to why... when they need to take the server off line for whatever reason.

That for me has always been when they are doing server maintenance/updates or whatever.

They just launched a big patch not long ago, so there is more downtime than usual as they update everything.

If you see a loading screen frozen - that's why as far as I know. It is not a bug really - just the client not being polite to tell you why it has hung on the load screen. I hope they'll add a message one of these days about that for the Client to display and have a smooth exit.

Things are changing all the time as they work on stuff. It is Alpha build, after all!

5. Jazuke

I expected no less from a Product being in developement. I agree you on what you said, but we'll see what happens, i just hope the Money i spent isn't going to be a waste. I've already had that case with another Game just newly and used to love it.

So far. I'm pretty excited of all this weird functions and things they got for this and looking forward to join everyone in the fun.

6. Pighead Elderberry

I gave money to a number of new games in Alpha or Closed Beta, and one (Firefall) proved to be well worth it. The others... not at all. I am hoping Genom will be my new Firefall - not the same but different and better by combining the good FF stuff with the even better plans that Genom has in their mind as expressed in their videos and web site etc.

7. Jazuke

Same boat we two come from then. And yeah, i've seen it and looked at it. I'm hoping this'll be my Sci-Fi Alieny (Sorta-Survival-Evolution) Game thingie. I got no idea how to say these combinations of all these ideas they got. Once the Servers are open and i got time, maybe later tonight, i'll jump in and get a few nibbles about this curious Game.

8. Pighead Elderberry

Enjoy - and polish up on your Russian for some of the starting voices (we get English text, but not English voices yet). See you in game (I use Pighead1, 2, 3.. in game for my names).

9. Jazuke

Thank you. You too. And yeah, i know.