Vehicles and crafting

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by MolliMayhem, Jul 23, 2016.

1. MolliMayhem

MolliMayhem Wanderer Bronze Founder

I saw a guy in game yesterday riding a four-wheeler and I wondered what you have to do to get one? Is there a quest or is it just a matter of having enough money? Do you need to get some achievement in order to qualify? Is it level restricted?

In the new skill wheel I also noticed a lot of new listings. Is crafting a thing yet? If so, how does one go about it?

I haven't noticed any new information on the forums but maybe I just missed it. Thanks for any responses. :)

2. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

molly i think you saw a GM on the vehicle is only they can use theme yet.. becouse the is vehicle are not added yet.. but im not sure but anyway.. you need to Craft it or do missions ,, but for me the crafting does not working and there is not Place to Place the resourses so that's means no crafting are able yet.. or the crafting does only work if you have mission for crafting..
    i dont know yet my self... is too small info about the crafting and how that Works into this game.. for sure is a big diffrent from another crafting games... so is needed a info and a guide..

3. Tyalo

Tyalo Rookie Silver Founder

It would be cool to ride a quad, we could even make some race ^^